(hip-hop) Which one is the best?

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic

Which song did you like best?

"An Empty Glass ft. Gary Stewart"
17%
"Middle Finger Up"
No votes
"My Baby Girl"
17%
"My Baby Girl"
17%
"Baby Boy"
17%
none of the above
33%

Total votes: 6

RELATED
PRODUCTS

If you have a spare moment, please take the time to listen to my music at http://www.soundclick.com/bombsquadproductions and let me know which one of these songs sounds the best to you.

please vote in the poll.

Thank you very much and if you have links to your music I would love to hear it.

Also please let me know what you liked/disliked about the music. (production/lyrics/etc.)

Anybody?

ok, up

bomb squad?

you got a lot to live up to choosing a name like that, unless you are the REAL bomb squad. :)

anyway, i'll check it out and let you know what i think.

not for me. too pop. sorry.

its cool marvotron, everybody has their own tastes and i respect that. Anybody else?

up up

yea, come'on guys, let me know.

one more time

this forum ain't big on hip hop, post at futureproducers or rapmusic.com. Baby boy and baby girl are real nice. My baby girl reminds me of NB ryders. You could get airplay in northern cali or texas, they like that sound. You should shop your stuff to upstairs records. You definitely have a marketable sound.

thanks a lot for checkin out the music, and yea, I post on rapmusic.com also, but I'm always on this site lookin for new instruments so I figured I would post here also. Plus, most of the people at rapmusic.com are either to hung up on themselves, or too busy being @$$holes to give someone proper feedback, I've much better results here actually.

Thanks again.

Return to “Music Cafe”