End titles for a movie (some more end titles, phew!)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Here's the music i had in mind for the end titles of this movie that is being edited right now.

It's quite simple but i still hope you like it.
And tell me what you think the movie is about...

Here's the link

A man who discovers a conspiracy to embezzle millions of dollars from the shareholders of the pharmaceutical corporation he works for as a chemist. He eventually exposes the wonder drug as being a placebo, is chased through labs by the man who masterminded the whole thing (who has gone insane and started shooting people). Luckily the evil mastermind suffers from vertigo and falls off the roof of the building moments before the sexy and irrepressible FBI agent shows up to save our heroic chemist. They exchange witty banter under the moonlight and ride off together in a helicopter.

Nearly there... but not ! :D

a movie of an adulterous wife in which ends, in the murder of the husband and the benifit of the wife who also kills her adulterous lover all for money? the evil bitch who takes all kind of film?

Ah ah... good imagination... but not !
Hey... if anybody wants to comment the music also.. :D

Is it SOOO awful nobody dares to comment it ? :D :D

I think its good! the piano might be a touch loud though, or it may be that its played with a little too much velocity in a few places. In any case i think it sounds good :)

THanx!... i actually stepped on the piano to play it :D... I guess i could redo the levels to sort that out...
THanx for listening ! Anyone else wants to vomit listening to this ? :D

Return to “Music Cafe”