Feed Some Need Back - Gridlocked&Mully

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

heya...

so Gridlocked and me we have been working on this little ditty called "The positive way of negative thinking" and we'd like some feedback on it in order to carry on..... I myself have lost perspective on this song don't know if I hate or love it (prolly hate it cuz I couldn't get the vocals right - and love the music)

well I just don't know... give us your thoughts please

http://www.multree.com/mp3/Mudlocked.mp3

bare in mind though... this is not finished.... and not mastered....

thanks very much
mully

can't comment on the track yet, but I like the thread title! :)

yeah could be a cool song name..... ;)

listening to the song again made me realized the vocals are slightly too late - Gav has fixed that already but cannot bounce it down right now - so keep that in mind when saying... "hey your vocalist has a shitty timing"

;)

multree wrote:yeah could be a cool song name..... ;)
...and/or lyric. my thoughts exactly! (scribble scribble). ;)

clueless wrote:
you thief :hihi:

at least give me credit

"Get yourself a dog" :hihi: ... :(

Sounds pretty good, not your default speed I know so it's interesting to hear you trying some new styles. Very mellow and introspective. I'm assuming Gridlocked did the music and you did the vox? It could use a manic orchestral stab or a bit more of a crescendo somewhere just to contrast with the mellowness, to pull it up out of the wallowing only to sink into it again.
Regards, Mike

clueless wrote:
only just seen this thread ... and there was me thinking you were all clever-clever ...

(shouldve known better i guess)

slainte :P rob

mn wrote:"Get yourself a dog" :hihi: ... :(

Sounds pretty good, not your default speed I know so it's interesting to hear you trying some new styles. Very mellow and introspective. I'm assuming Gridlocked did the music and you did the vox? It could use a manic orchestral stab or a bit more of a crescendo somewhere just to contrast with the mellowness, to pull it up out of the wallowing only to sink into it again.

yup music is Gridlocked, lyrics and voice are mine

I'm really glad about the way the lyrics turned out - the dog line should be missinterpreted though... it's okay to have a dog :hihi:

pHz wrote:
clueless wrote:
only just seen this thread ... and there was me thinking you were all clever-clever ...

(shouldve known better i guess)

slainte :P rob
:x

:lol:

you know ??? ... i have NO idea why you fins that funny mully ...

slainte :lol: rob

Return to “Music Cafe”