Free 19mn Composition - Unintelligible Nonsense

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

My Youtube Channel - Wires Dream Disasters :: My Band - Tacoma Narrows Bridge Disaster
Product owner working for inMusic Brands - posting here in a personal capacity, but I will assist with any BFD related questions - hit me up!

Great service with the diff. formats!

Cool track. Very quiet and almost cute (sorry). Might lean towards some kliches (i.e. the vocal samples), but that doesn't matter as this is very nicely done...

Nice piece - I prefer the first third, overall, but that's predictable I suppose! Seems you're well in control of all the disparate elements that come together in this.

Thanks.
My Youtube Channel - Wires Dream Disasters :: My Band - Tacoma Narrows Bridge Disaster
Product owner working for inMusic Brands - posting here in a personal capacity, but I will assist with any BFD related questions - hit me up!

...what for fancy sounds! thanx for this. My three years old son love your style!
all he say is "again!!" what for a praise...

Thanks.

Thanks.

Thanks.

Shades of Ussachevsky et al. Lovely work. Nice rich mix with an excellent sense of space, density and variation. An admirable work indeed.

You're welcome.

You're welcome.

You're welcome.

:D

Thanks emdot ;)

Return to “Music Cafe”