My mama told me You can do it [intimate droning]

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

from the deepest memories to your speakers with love:

http://www.dashsignature.com/mp3/My_mam ... _do_it.mp3

bump

Nice, I like it. Your mama was right, you can do it :)
Regards, Mike

How strange yet so delightful too; yup mama knows best

ah, this is cool. very weird, but enjoyable.

"mama told meeee.....when I was yooouunng....sit beside meeee....my ooonly son.....and listen closely....to what I sayeeyaay....."

Excellent track Luigi. It's got a cool ethnic feel to it.

Has your flu cleared up my fine sir?
Pro-Sounds : Sound....Different

-=ToTc Owns You=-

thanks so much!

that sound is really close to a feeling of mine about moving memories which is impossible to explain by words, I'm sure anybody felt the same sometimes about his how memories,

yeah ToTc, all good now, thanks
(which song is that?)

liqih wrote:thanks so much!

that sound is really close to a feeling of mine about moving memories which is impossible to explain by words, I'm sure anybody felt the same sometimes about his how memories,

yeah ToTc, all good now, thanks
(which song is that?)
hehe, It's Simple Man by Lynard Skynard. :D
Pro-Sounds : Sound....Different

-=ToTc Owns You=-

That was very, very enjoyable. A quiet trip.

nice track liqih, could ude a bit of eq on the high pitched part but loved the contrast with the deep drone. well done 8)

Soniccat, respirator, thanks a lot, it means much to me

Quite weird and enjoyable! love the micromelodies. The highs are a bit harsh maybe.

thanks,

ok it looks it may benefit some high shelving, hu?

no not shelving maybe a notch around 2000 Hz

Very cool piece. The highs didn't bother me -and they often do- I thought the whole thing was a delight. I think that often the best music (or art) is always tugging at pre-verbal and other early memories. Thanks.

mayan wrote:Very cool piece. The highs didn't bother me -and they often do- I thought the whole thing was a delight. I think that often the best music (or art) is always tugging at pre-verbal and other early memories. Thanks.
yeah I think spontaneus art may come from the inner self when the mind wanders in the early memories, the hard to tell ones, maybe

Return to “Music Cafe”