Turkish Dream

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

My new track Turkish Dream here ->

http://membres.lycos.fr/epsylonnee

welcome to the Epsilon's World

Just had a listen to that one, a very nice dance track epsilon - thank you.

couldn't resist because of the title name. :hihi:

i must admit i was really hoping for something more turkish in this track, but this is cool too. 8) hey! it's your dream. :p

thanks for this. :)

Very cool mellow track, I love the feel of it. Nice rhyhtm and melodic elements, lovely weird slot machine game bassline. I also like the flow. Sounds great on my crappish PC speakers. I hate fade out outro's like this one tho.

Thanks for the DL.

I was kinda disappointed... expecting kind of a middle eastern vibe. Well done, but not really my type of stuff. I much preferred some of your earlier tracks.
Image Image

It does have a tad bit of an eastern vibe though, but like cpt what is missing here is a head and a tail really. I think a lot can be gained with a great intro and ending. Never an easy thing, but worth it very much for this track.
Cool flow!

turkish delight (w/o the cochineal!)

..another aspect of epsilon's world.. classic, lovely..
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

Too friggin' cool. Great piece and well-realized.

Thanks men for your nice comments :)
It's always a pleasure to share with you my tracks ;)

Welcome to the Epsilon's World

Maybe another comments for this track?

Welcome to the Epsilon's World

I was interested by the title.
I really like the sounds in this....that floaty echoing pad,and the other parts around it,and the bass and beats don't let up.
choice thanks.

Hmmmmm if it was to be *Turkish* id move the main melodic synth to an *Hungarian Scale* notes wise. Pretty good production but it does have that slightly euro disco *All she wants is another hit single* cod reggae feel to it.

Thanks for the comments

New comments for this track ?

Welcome to the Epsilon's world

Return to “Music Cafe”