afraid of the darkness...

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

vurt wrote:
Soniccat wrote:Have not been able to download because of being on dial-up, but now I am back to a speedy recovery with broadband and am I glad, very nice track John. Round and round it goes,love the swirly movement you have concocted, like a merry-go-round that never stops but you are enjoying the ride so you don't care. Thanks for the ride 8)

cheers bruce, good to have you back on broadband as it also means as well as being able to dl you can upload :D

Yea it does make a difference on listening and posting. but I posted a new one the other day and no one noticed. But glad I am in the real world again :)

Soniccat wrote:

but I posted a new one the other day and no one noticed. But glad I am in the real world again :)

:oops:
to be fair tho i did say in my first post im gttin over an ear infection, i do indeed have an awful lot of catching up to do. past couple of weeks have been terrible tho, half an hour or so listening to anything at a decent volume and i was in agony. gettin over it now tho and thankfully it seems no permanent damage 8)

vurt wrote:
Soniccat wrote:

but I posted a new one the other day and no one noticed. But glad I am in the real world again :)

:oops:
to be fair tho i did say in my first post im gttin over an ear infection, i do indeed have an awful lot of catching up to do. past couple of weeks have been terrible tho, half an hour or so listening to anything at a decent volume and i was in agony. gettin over it now tho and thankfully it seems no permanent damage 8)
not neccesarily too concerned about no one noticing, I have been lurking in the shadows here dreaming of being able to download again and was not real productive in recording.

Sorry to hear about the infection, thery can be nasty and for a musician who loves music there in nothing worse than being in pain when you want to enjoy. glad for you're recovery. Been mixxing you at stillstream chat. :love:

Noice one vurt!

Like this dreamscape... perfect for my head ATM... can you guess :oops:

I still owe you a remix... I've not forgotten dude I just got tied up by The Earl of Rochester at Uni :oops:

dave

Yeah, vurt I found it endearing and extraterrestially hebrephrenic...great mood (if I can c-c-c-c-c-call it that) sustained through out by the pulse and the radioactive gerbils that gnawed at my hypocampus...liked the background miasmic swirls, as well

Yo Vurt, my pc seems to have something against your song coz it just won't DL it for me. So for what its worth I've imagined what it sounds like and come up with the following comments
-Love the bagpipes
-Sampled tap dance works well but goes on a bit too long
-Maybe bring in the harp a teeeeensy bit later
-And of course the John Travolta, Grease samples - what can I say?! - pure class :tu:
Great job all round :D
(I'll probably be able to DL 2moro)
Thanks for sharing, Bendy

Just to be evil, I am going to loop out parts of this, and build a really, really repetitive tarnce ditty out of them. :evil:

:wink:

oh, and

8)

vurt wrote:
Kriminal wrote:you twonk

LOL

whaddya spect, im stoned as feck and started thinkin id put the wrong track up :lol:
Well it go me doubting if I had the right track that was playing now three times allready :x

Fun stuff with quite the light feel; tmust be springtime :D

The rays of sun definitely come through in this...

mckenic wrote:

I still owe you a remix... I've not forgotten dude I just got tied up by The Earl of Rochester at Uni :oops:

donw worry about it man, plus i dont need to know about your sexual antics :hihi:
glad you enjoyed :D

mayan wrote:Yeah, vurt I found it endearing and extraterrestially hebrephrenic...great mood (if I can c-c-c-c-c-call it that) sustained through out by the pulse and the radioactive gerbils that gnawed at my hypocampus...liked the background miasmic swirls, as well

ooh miasmic :D one of my fave words :D
cheers for the ears :D

Bèndybônz wrote: -And of course the John Travolta, Grease samples - what can I say?! - pure class :tu:
Great job all round :D
(I'll probably be able to DL 2moro)
Thanks for sharing, Bendy

psst, theyre saturday night fever samples not grease ;)

:hihi:

:lol:

He was the man for it by all counts... cant wait to see The Libertine after reading all that shit!!!

:tu:

herodotus wrote:Just to be evil, I am going to loop out parts of this, and build a really, really repetitive tarnce ditty out of them. :evil:

:wink:

oh, and

8)

we look forward to hearing 8)

mystahr wrote:
vurt wrote:
Kriminal wrote:you twonk

LOL

whaddya spect, im stoned as feck and started thinkin id put the wrong track up :lol:
Well it go me doubting if I had the right track that was playing now three times allready :x

Fun stuff with quite the light feel; tmust be springtime :D

spring sprung!
boing!!! :D

Return to “Music Cafe”