who are you? (track)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Here's a song I'm working on. Well, I don't know. I know it needs more work, but I think I'm done with it for now.

The soundbite in the song is from a movie. Anyone know which?

Check it out.

It's the first song, called 'who are you'?

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemus ... ndID=73233

Bob

perhaps a little "light" for my personal taste, but the arramgement is well thought out and production is great (to my cloth-ears anyway)
And I guess that its our opium-smoking, toadstool-sitting, caterpillar friend in the soundbite

Hey thanks for listening and commenting, suburban grilla.

Indeed, it is the caterpillar from Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. I love that book, and it's sequel, Through the Looking Glass. I'm still trying to read between the lines, though. There's gotta be some deeper hidden meaning in there.

By the way I really like your song Pope in a Coma, or is it frogbait? The name of the song in iTunes comes up as frogbait. Anyway, I love that kind of entrancing drone style music.

Bob

Great tune. I like the downbeat and the simplicity of it, not overcrowded with effects. Maybe a little reverb would help make the sound more wide?

Wish I had some better and larger speakers right now, listening on monitor speakers :(

I was hoping this was a cover of the Black Sabbath classic..

:dog:
Jens, "B.t.w.: it appears I was wrong"

lebaron wrote:Hey thanks for listening and commenting, suburban grilla.

Indeed, it is the caterpillar from Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. I love that book, and it's sequel, Through the Looking Glass. I'm still trying to read between the lines, though. There's gotta be some deeper hidden meaning in there.

By the way I really like your song Pope in a Coma, or is it frogbait? The name of the song in iTunes comes up as frogbait. Anyway, I love that kind of entrancing drone style music.

Bob
Yeah, you can sure read stuff into the Alice books, they're probably not as innocent as they seem...
Glad you like the pope in a coma track, thanks for checking it. Frogbait was the working title and I never got around to renaming the mp3.

Return to “Music Cafe”