Piece made with Metaphysical Function

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I made this using just Metaphysical Function, using the sampler thats build in and threw in some samples hit record and this came out. Its not mastered or further processed, i wanted to share though. :)
http://www.music-spot.net/music/downloa ... mappeid=50

Oh, it doesn't have an intro or an outro
what you hear is what you get :D

deep moving pad,mysterious bells,random rhythmic gunfire,alien ggrrpp noises....this is good spacescape you have here.
cool.
what is Metaphysical Function??

fateamenabletochange wrote:what is Metaphysical Function??
Metaphysical Function

ew
A spectral heretic...

thanks ew.I can't afford all that NI stuff.looks to be a very versatile piece of software.

EIv2's not that expensive- it's selling most places for way under $150. And, with the XT version (the only version being shipped these days- if you buy it, make SURE it's the XT version) you don't need Reaktor to run it- they're self contained standalone and plugin versions. You also get Akkord, Cyan, FastFX, Krypt, Limelite, Photone, and Resochord with it- that's under $20 per...

ew
A spectral heretic...

ok,thanks for info

fateamenabletochange wrote:deep moving pad,mysterious bells,random rhythmic gunfire,alien ggrrpp noises....this is good spacescape you have here.
cool.
what is Metaphysical Function??
Thanks for taking the time to listen and give feedback, that really made my day (i did not think anyone would find it interesting enough to actually reply ;) :D

Its the first time i ever tried anything like this, i always worked in Cubase but never tried recording something on the fly in one go with just (standalone) Metaphysical Function - i want to do it more often though as it was fun. I don't know the program well enough to make more subtle changes and i didn't prepare much of the changes/buildup of the samples loaded in the sampler, some rhythmic parts are very messy.

It was an experiment for sure :lol:

Thanks again!

Nice work sushishiva,
Although some of the percussive parts didn't really work for me, overall its a pretty good track. Dark atmosphere and some unexpected moments.
MF seems like a fun instrument, I've heard a coupla decent tracks done with it.

suburban grilla wrote:Nice work sushishiva,
Although some of the percussive parts didn't really work for me, overall its a pretty good track. Dark atmosphere and some unexpected moments.
MF seems like a fun instrument, I've heard a coupla decent tracks done with it.
Thanks a lot for the feedback suburban grilla! :D I agree with you, i don't like the way that turned out either. The preset i used for all the samples is good though and i saved it offcourse, so in future experiments i could do something better with the percussion.

Yeah - you should check it out one day, its very creative and inspiring to work with :)

sushishiva wrote:

Yeah - you should check it out one day, its very creative and inspiring to work with :)
I'm a bit confused by ew's earlier post, is MF available as standalone or just for use with reaktor?
Reaktor is well beyond my budget ATM

If you buy the Electronic Instrument 2 XT you don't need reaktor to run it, they have made a reaktor interface around it - like ew said: they're self contained standalone and plugin versions. And the price in comparison to what you get is increddible. The instruments that come with it are truelly unique and very high quality.

I really like the doing things on the fly all at once style of things ...this way stuff gets finished....and as you say,you have the original project file to go back to and tuttu with.

Return to “Music Cafe”