"loveofspring" electronica tune

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

this is a korg and wusikstation wav. run through effects.

"loveofspring" 13.62MB 9.42min at 192kbps

thanks to the generous folk over at Audioshots

http://the-auditorium.net/viewtopic.php?p=32154#32154

any comments or criticism appreciated

a shorter version is also over at 'mixposure' for a listen if that is more convenient,called 'springslove'.It has stood up to the conversion process reasonably.

http://www.mixposure.com/song.php?songid=25482

Really like this, i listen a lot to this kindoff laidback ambient music - very chilled out work! I enjoyed it a lot, atmospheric and deep, the piano gives a very good vibe to the whole track :) Thanks for sharing this.

thank you very much....I enjoyed doing this alot

I read on you're site you have a classical background playing the piano, i have never played an instrument in my life and only just starting to get some information on piano lessons. I'm still wondering if investing in this (as it will take a lot of time) is worth it in the end to improve my own music. I'm still wondering if i should start taking piano lessons or guitar lessons.

For example when i make music i don't have any clue about scales and chords - can i ask you what scale did you write this piano piece in? And do you know which scales /chords are used in general for this type of ambient/chillout music?

independent use of fingers takes awhile,but tis the hours you put in,and "daily" practise that make a difference.
why not try both.easier to get going on a keyboard,but guitars are fun.
is it worth the time??...imho you don't need much technique to sound friggen awesome if you have the ideas.
theory you learn as you go if you are interested.
this was done on the white notes where the main reference note was D.I used to know the theory of this and what to call the scale,mode etc.
as for which scale,any one you like,although minor scales will be darker generally,but I don't think there are any rules about this.
thanks for taking the time to check out my webspace.

fateamenabletochange wrote:independent use of fingers takes awhile,but tis the hours you put in,and "daily" practise that make a difference.
why not try both.easier to get going on a keyboard,but guitars are fun.
is it worth the time??...imho you don't need much technique to sound friggen awesome if you have the ideas.
theory you learn as you go if you are interested.
this was done on the white notes where the main reference note was D.I used to know the theory of this and what to call the scale,mode etc.
as for which scale,any one you like,although minor scales will be darker generally,but I don't think there are any rules about this.
thanks for taking the time to check out my webspace.
Cheers, sure there are no rules - but knowing some rules might help a little or can contribute in some ways i think. I'll start practice soon :)

I was just going to edit/add...a few times the main reference went from D to F then G and back to D.
good one,see ya

very chilled, piano track works well with the wavesequence giving it a very "alive" feel.

cheers,

steve.

thanks blaster78

awesome piece, FATC. thanks for posting. I really enjoyed it. Sweet and fragile but not at all mawkish. Simply...quite beautiful.

nice groove f. :)
the piano helps create some tension in the track over the immensely chilled backing.
lovely 8)

thanks very much mayan and vurt :)

Return to “Music Cafe”