electronica - blaster78 - cacophony

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

had some massive problems with my computer lately (an electricity spike killed it - twice !!) so this is the first tune with new machine.

only just finished this so probably not as well mixed as it should be and i might revisit it later so any comments or suggestions would be appreciated.

cacophony

cheers,
steve.

downloading

Very nice, love the old skool feel, especially the Depeche Mode type snare (from violator)

8)

Great chill. I'm sorry I had a cup of coffee first. But where's the cacophony? Really well done!

great! what program and plugs have u used for this?

glad you like it guys...

@mayan - i actually just chose the title because it sounded cool, i hadn't really thought about it's real meaning :hihi:

@Veno_Niuyo - sequenced in sonar, drums are battery and electribe, bass is filterscape, delayed synth is absynth, strings are surge, high melody is fabfilter, arp is my nord and absynth, rhodes is mr ray.

cheers,

steve.

what can i say? that's just helluva good.
this statement is unprovable

seldom.panicNow

Yo Blaster, great tune!
Love the texture,
love the percussion sounds.
Not usually a fan of the type of synth thing u got goin on here but u make it work nice and it made me enjoy it.
Pretty much nothin I don't like really. Xept the kick... Personal preference coz when I'm lookin for a kick for a trak with the sound that i would like urs to have here, I always end up with a kick that sounds like the one u've actually used... if that makes sense :)
And we're not even usin the same programs.
Ending is great also
:tu:

good stuff.

rzpkt

seldom wrote:what can i say? that's just helluva good.
ta very much :D

Bèndybônz wrote:Yo Blaster, great tune!
Love the texture,
love the percussion sounds.
Not usually a fan of the type of synth thing u got goin on here but u make it work nice and it made me enjoy it.
Pretty much nothin I don't like really. Xept the kick... Personal preference coz when I'm lookin for a kick for a trak with the sound that i would like urs to have here, I always end up with a kick that sounds like the one u've actually used... if that makes sense :)
And we're not even usin the same programs.
Ending is great also
:tu:
glad you like it. :D

Diggin this Steve!!! :tu:

Glad ur up and running again!!!

This is well laid back, great melodies and superb bass!!!

:cool:

Dave

cheers dave, its good to be back up and running.

8)

this is really good,I like the beats,and the pace seems just right.putting mr ray to good use.lots of parts in this,and good attention to detail,like the ending.
choice.

fateamenabletochange wrote:this is really good,I like the beats,and the pace seems just right.putting mr ray to good use.lots of parts in this,and good attention to detail,like the ending.
choice.
glad you liked it, mr ray is still one of my favourites despite all of my other toys.... one day i'll have a real one :wink:

cheers,

steve.

Return to “Music Cafe”