Don't tell me no

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi-
Here's a new song from Sekret Hush. I really need feedback from different listeners on which mix sounds better. I really appreciate your time. :)

The song is HERE

Not one person can just tell me which mix they like better???????

cool vocals dude.
Both mixes sound acceptable to my (tin) ears. The first one is perhaps a bit more "open" sounding, but both good

Thanks for taking the time grilla. I agree that the first mix is a bit more open. For some reason, with this song, i like the other mix that's "less" spacious. It seems to work for this song giving it a low edge. I am going with that one.
I also doubled the vocals to add a nice touch.

Both mixes are quiet good. It's a coin toss really. Part of me likes the chunky bass near the end on mix 1, but the other part of me likes the EQ'd bass in Mix 2. By shelving the lower frequencies, I can hear the other synth part, plus it sounds pretty cool. Great job!

Yeah, i am totally on the same page with you guys. It's a coin toss which is why i needed some feedback. It just so happens that both mixes work in different ways.
I'm keeping the idea with shelving the lower frequencies for the bass at the end of the song.

Return to “Music Cafe”