verstaerker - Renderfarm Ping - MinimalNoise

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

new track from yesterday afternoon - hope some like it

Ping

Why do you always post new tunes when I'm work?! :wink:

My home net connection is very on & off at the moment, so hopefully it'll be working when I get home.
"God...He's my favourite fictional character." Homer.

i'm sorry :wink:

I really like this; when the pad comes in, it's quite nice. dig the beats as well!
listening for the fourth time!

:hyper:

Wov, that's loud! And wov! in general. It's slow, but incredible full. Super work.

wow thank u - i didn't notice it's soo loud - anyway i didn't work in detail on the mix and mastering

I much prefer it from the pad sound on.
It creates a very interesting pattern with 'specter' my visual frequency program.

fateamenabletochange wrote:I much prefer it from the pad sound on.
It creates a very interesting pattern with 'specter' my visual frequency program.
with a normal spectral analyse i don't see anything special - what's that program u're talking about?

http://www.fmjsoft.com/

on the freeware page 'Specter' ...every tune looks different,and yours looked more different than most.

I like this one - has that Galakthorroe kind of sound, no excess, builds up just slowly enough, well done.

thank u - u're so right my sound is very much influenced by Haus Arafna from Galakthorroe 8)

This is very cool. Really enjoyed. Took me a bit to adjust to the slow pacing, the drums at first suggested to me that it was going to be a sort of breakcore ripper. But very rewarding once I settled into the pace.

My favourite of your recent tracks.

wonderful piece...the pacing and sounds and"thematic" development were spot on (strangely soothing given that I have a headache that feels that one part of my brain is being squeezed by a 20 foot long radioactive lobster claw). It actually felt like it was building up to a whole nother segment of composition...I was shocked when it stopped...it feels like it could grow and transmogrify for a few more hours

Nice piece of broken circuitry there. As dystonia_ek said, no excess, it never outlives it's stay. Sweet.
"God...He's my favourite fictional character." Homer.

Return to “Music Cafe”