"salem"

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The citizens of salem had a test for witches,if they drowned it meant they weren't a witch,and if they didn't drown it meant they were,so they burnt them.

They sort of knew all this stuff about witches was nonsense,but participated nonetheless in this group delusion.

These unfortunates deserve to be pitied for their dirt ignorance,pitied for their weakness in joining the thirst of the herd,pitied for their shameless selfdeception.

"salem"

it is at 'mixposure' where you will have to push play.It is recorded a little cool,so it should sound alright on their player.

http://www.mixposure.com/song.php?songid=25704

any comments or feedback welcome amd appreciated.

i met a cat called salem today.
grabbin back innabit with comments.

:/ havin trouble gettin it, ill try again later :)

....................Don`t blame me for 'The Roots', I just live here. :x

I think to get enough ergot to be hallucinated or deluded,you would be physically very very ill.

They blamed ergot on essentailly all the crap in the Midieval times..Werewolves, vampires, the whole thing. There was a relatively recent case in France of ergot poisoning and they based the entire theory on that one single incident.

It's an Illuminati cover-up if you ask me.

:troll:
Jens, "B.t.w.: it appears I was wrong"

And another great one that swirls and moves and travels in defiance of anticipated paths.
I cannot help but wonder how it would sound if you were to leave the drums out completely, for some reason the (too) dry drums feel very out of place somehow.

I have uploaded a version without the drums and a minor bass effect.It uses the same link above.I think you might be right mystahr,sort of pruned the bottom end.
thanks in anticipation.

fateamenabletochange wrote:The citizens of salem had a test for witches,if they drowned it meant they weren't a witch,and if they didn't drown it meant they were,so they burnt them.
Fate, this track doesn't bring the witch hunts to mind overmuch, but it's a pleasant ride like everything you produce..When you're ready to truly tap that Dark Side, gimme a holler..

Cheers!
Last edited by Sickle on Sat Apr 01, 2006 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

shit man I really wish I hadn't.

no,the music is coming from a different angle trying to find forgiveness for those unfortunates who are indeed through no particular fault of their own truely stupid.

that was yesterday.today I want to get even.thus new tune to be uploaded.

fateamenabletochange wrote:no,the music is coming from a different angle trying to find forgiveness for those unfortunates who are indeed through no particular fault of their own truely stupid.
Ahh..I didn't consider the possibility of approaching from this angle.

Carry on then.

:D

Return to “Music Cafe”