Live: Water and Metal

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

As I'm going to be playing live shortly I'd like one or two more comments to this piece!

PLEASE!

i really enjoyed this ...

Trippy!!! This would be interesting live. The visuals are what's going to really accent this.

Thanks! I'm going to make a water proof contact mic to do the water part (submerged in a glass of mineral water - or perhaps more suitable - beer). Read about it in Handmade Electronic Music (recommendable).

This really is pretty cool.
Personally i'd enjoy seeing this live.

diverdee wrote:This really is pretty cool.
Personally i'd enjoy seeing this live.

ditto, so a gig in the north of england is essential now :D

respirator wrote:As I'm going to be playing live shortly

PLEASE!
:hyper:

time, date, place please!!!

this is so serene,and gentle.
I read in another thread which I didn't join because I have to make do with an Audigy,but you do have good gear,and you are using it well here.
kia ora bro,I have listened to alot of your stuff,this is superb.

mystahr wrote:
respirator wrote:As I'm going to be playing live shortly

PLEASE!
:hyper:

time, date, place please!!!

indeed, more info...

you never know...

It'll be Sunday the 9th of July in Copenhagen in a former shop in Kronprinsensgade. The room is 5x6 meters, so it's gonna be cosy - and WARM! It's a mini-festival. Perhaps the tiniest festival in the world? Three days of the best and worst of Danish underground electronica. Don't know the time yet - only that I'll play for about 45 minutes sunday. So it's not a big gig, but it's the first for me as a computer based musician. I'll bring a guitar for comfort though ;-)

You'll be very welcome!

On a more realistic note I might be doing a show on Stillstream in the foreseable future.

Return to “Music Cafe”