Disko Toon

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

It's a bit of a monster mash_

up

Can't Get Enough

Download

If I was into this style of music the least bit (and I used to be), I'd be inclined to say this is a good track. :wink:

Good bits>

Good horse gallop rhythm to the beat, and I can imagine scantilly clad ladies dancing to this around the pile of handbags, bollocksed of course. Oh and the music video would feature raunchy closeups of panties on heavenly bodies.

Observations>

The mix is compressed as it should be on this style. The general freq balance of the mix has a tad too much information on low mids (200hz or so).

Critique>

There is one mixdown problem, the vocal/mash-up sample has far too little presence and definition. A boost at 3-5khz and 10khz would be appropriate. There's also slight mash up timing inconsistency with the samples. Sometimes they seem off, and since they repeat a lot, it becomes a bit of a nuisance.

There you have it, nitpicked to core.

Anyways, good one. :tu:

Cheers! I'll try some of your suggestions. I always have mixdown probs so it's really useful getting feedback. I'll keep in mind your video request. :wink: I've got the original idea of setting it in an aerobics class. :D

munchkin wrote:I've got the original idea of setting it in an aerobics class. :D
Somehow, just somehow, I had an inkling. Do we have a telepathic link?

Guess you can call on me anytime if we do? :hihi:

Kingston wrote:
munchkin wrote:I've got the original idea of setting it in an aerobics class. :D
Somehow, just somehow, I had an inkling. Do we have a telepathic link?

Guess you can call on me anytime if we do? :hihi:
:lol:

I prydz (groan) myself on my intuition. I sense you would make a great director of those perspiring young models in their tight lycra.

Return to “Music Cafe”