depress...

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

the play button.

ah, playing with odd tempo mayhem I see. Very nicely done John. Kind of has an old world feel amongst the cacophoney and it almost sounds like a hammer dulcimer of some sort. What you using on this?

8)

Quirky little thingy. I sense some development going on. Where does it end up?

Soniccat wrote:ah, playing with odd tempo mayhem I see. Very nicely done John. Kind of has an old world feel amongst the cacophoney and it almost sounds like a hammer dulcimer of some sort. What you using on this?

8)

tis an excellent modular synth called marx3
its a reaktor 5 ensemble, so far its one of my fave for "regular" sounds hehe ;)

thanks for listening, glad you enjoyed :)

respirator wrote:Quirky little thingy. I sense some development going on. Where does it end up?

ooh hadnt really thought about development here, it was just a kind of quick noodle with the last smoke before bed :hihi:

any ideas?

Saw 'depress' as a thread title directly above 'Prom Tonight' thread. Read it as 'My Prom Dress tonight', started by Chase.(*)

Memo to self : Reread thread titles much more carefully after alcohol.

(*) And yes, he'll prolly bitch, but that is how I read it... zovukim.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

:haha: :lol:
he can bitch all he wants, ive seen what happens when people bitch in the cafe, my thread will never die :muhahaha:

vurt wrote:
respirator wrote:Quirky little thingy. I sense some development going on. Where does it end up?

ooh hadnt really thought about development here, it was just a kind of quick noodle with the last smoke before bed :hihi:

any ideas?
I actually thought of you and your music, not so much this piece. I just sense you're moving in a direction (as opposed to moving in general).

First listen: Nice lush sound! I like the watery pad background. Cool. Sounds kind of random but with great sounds and atmosphere it's an enjoyable ride.
I think I might have to end up with a :love: . I'm all into such mystery music right now.

Will return and edit my post after some more listens tomorrow.

Regards

respirator wrote:
vurt wrote:

any ideas?
I actually thought of you and your music, not so much this piece. I just sense you're moving in a direction (as opposed to moving in general).

hmmm development or sensless luck :o

no, seriosuly i know what you mean, im going through a stage where while i still mangle heavily ill try to pull a tune out of it somewhere, think its a confidence thing, or maybe im just finding my way.
either way im glad its likable 8)

Seus Hawkins wrote:First listen: Nice lush sound! I like the watery pad background. Cool. Sounds kind of random but with great sounds and atmosphere it's an enjoyable ride.
I think I might have to end up with a :love: . I'm all into such mystery music right now.

Will return and edit my post after some more listens tomorrow.

Regards

not actually as random as it sounds tho :o

its actually 3 repeated lines just layered over each other at different points, this brings out different rhythyms in playback so its sound more random than it is :D
then add delays and such on buses and sends and automate to taste :D

look forward to any further comments :D

I assumed it wouldn't be. (random) :)

Congratulations on the release! Looking forward to hear it.
When that page says that you're prolific, does that mean that you are (dictionary)

A: "4: existing in large numbers:"

or

B: "3: able to produce enough food, etc. to keep many animals and plants alive:"

?

:o :hihi:

Regards

all of the above :o

ps if your after more tunes hit the www.
<---- over there.

fraid theres no music at the vh site yet...

Cool song. To go into specifics would probably just be repeating what has already been said: lush, drifting, etc.

Yes, Ernest Mayer's synths at the user library are top notch! Hegel is another good 'un.
A well-behaved signature.

feel free to repeat, i love praise :D

:hihi:

nah, im happy you enjoyed, thats enough for me 8)
ill check out hegel, ive only recently discovered this one after someone posted a bank for it :)

Return to “Music Cafe”