Negative energy stored? Look here.

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Suggested rather than being negative on the forum. This song could help to get that energy out.

I tend to make one of these kinds of tracks occasionally, around 5 in 125 songs. Usually I just leave it at a 10 second phrase or so - This time I went on with it and also edited a few things once in a while.

:) Anyway, probably changing style slightly in the future from standard melodic non-challenging ambient to some more interesting stuff. This just came out.

(It does not require membership to listen or download)

I guess - http://www.music-spot.net/snow

Play directly: http://www.music-spot.net/music/play_th ... =162&pla=y

Download directly:
http://www.music-spot.net/music/downloa ... &mappeid=8

Regards

That's some pretty wild shit man. I totally dig the intensity. I've got this one playing over and over. You like to mix your music with hallucinogenics I assume? great stuff! :tu:

damn.. I thought this thread was about physics.. :shrug:
The following statement is true.
The previous statement is false.

this is maddening intense stuff,winter getting to you up there?

Thank you for listening and commenting! Much appreciated.
MadPsyance wrote:That's some pretty wild shit man. I totally dig the intensity. I've got this one playing over and over. You like to mix your music with hallucinogenics I assume? great stuff! :tu:
Thanks man. Glad you like it. Cool! The drum rhythm was completely random and then I build some structure from there. My mind demanding "INSANER!" all the time. :hihi:
All unprocessed. All native FL (didn't have my external harddrive with all my sounds running) excepting some samplefusion strings and 1 soundfont. Limitations can be interesting sometimes.
LIMITAPROACHINGINFINITY wrote:damn.. I thought this thread was about physics.. :shrug:
Accursed, those musical forums. :hihi:
fateamenabletochange wrote:this is maddening intense stuff,winter getting to you up there?
:) It is wintery (no snow though), but I think it's more like particular subjects I very much dislike to deal with even though I think I somewhat have to, + an exam.

Regards

Crazy stuff, but in a very controlled way. Circus on acid...

(og så vidt jeg husker -- Seus = Snow = David -- tak for sidst)

the first thing to remember about examinations is to turn up.
the second thing is to take a pen.
if you manage these two things it will be ok,reaaly ,no sweat.

Respirator>> Thanks for the listen. Yeah, I think it worked quite well, starting completely randomly and structurizing from there. Not that I particularly like the track, but as for an experiment....

Seus = Snow (navidsonpuzzle) = Marcus - but I am from Denmark.

fateamenabletochange>> It was primarily the first part too (+ it's fun) , the exam just adds a little extra pressure. (timewise) I am done with it now. Passed. :) Exams can't make me that 'out' moodwise, it's just a bit annoying sometimes. :)

Anyway, screw this, back to the track. :)

Regards
Last edited by Seus Hawkins on Tue Apr 04, 2006 1:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

there,told you so

Return to “Music Cafe”