Bag Of Smiles - Glassback and Big Karma collaboration

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

great drums guys :hihi: some of this is quite seriously insane, some great melodies when you least expect them.... and what is that choir all about 8)

top work.... feels like tripping in the sunshine.

steve.

humour in music? what's all this then?!!!

;)

very nice
5 twelve

blaster78 wrote:great drums guys :hihi: some of this is quite seriously insane, some great melodies when you least expect them.... and what is that choir all about 8)
Insane? Us? Why, Mr Milkybarkid, whatever could you mean?
I dunno - what is that choir all about? :lol:
blaster78 wrote:feels like tripping in the sunshine.
Then our work is done.
Thanks. :tu: 8)

havran wrote:humour in music? what's all this then?!!!

;)

very nice
[FZ]Does humour belong in music?[/FZ] 8)

I dunno, whatever will they think of next? :hihi:

stupid me, I clicked on the smiley :oops: Definately very cool...I'm gonna hang onto this one...I can't explain it, but the song evokes a very positive feeling from me. I love whole feel...I also have to say that I'm quite jealous. The two of you working together is awesome, I wish I knew how that felt. Denise doesn't care about my music or sharing it, she likes my songs...but if I were to get back in a band she has made it clear that she would not come see me play (got to find me a band :hihi:)...keep em coming :D
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Very nice stuff :) powerful drums but not over poewering - very musical. :tu:
Sweet melodies too
The choir is totally unexpected. Had me choppin between worried :scared: and racked with anticipation :hyper: at first. I've listened a few times now and the ears have accustomed themselves quickly to it. It maybe doesn't fit quite right but its kept subtle enough that it doesn't take from the song.
As usual the panning is superb!! The sounds come as far out as poss from the speakers without going behind me. Really makes the music grab me - love that feelin! :D
Nice job guys !

Congrats Mick and Helen (or vice versa). Nice tune you got there. Starts a bit on the cheesy side but soon nice melodies, unexpected chords and rythms appear.
Thanx for the smile :wink:
If I go insane, please don't put your wires in my brain

Hink wrote:stupid me, I clicked on the smiley :oops: Definately very cool...I'm gonna hang onto this one...I can't explain it, but the song evokes a very positive feeling from me. I love whole feel...I also have to say that I'm quite jealous. The two of you working together is awesome, I wish I knew how that felt. Denise doesn't care about my music or sharing it, she likes my songs...but if I were to get back in a band she has made it clear that she would not come see me play (got to find me a band :hihi:)...keep em coming :D
Thanks, Hink - glad you liked! :D
Positive - yes. That's what we'd hoped for. Positive and happy. :D

You're right as well - it's pretty cool sharing a passion like making music. 8)

Bèndybônz wrote:Very nice stuff :) powerful drums but not over poewering - very musical. :tu:
Sweet melodies too
The choir is totally unexpected. Had me choppin between worried :scared: and racked with anticipation :hyper: at first. I've listened a few times now and the ears have accustomed themselves quickly to it. It maybe doesn't fit quite right but its kept subtle enough that it doesn't take from the song.
As usual the panning is superb!! The sounds come as far out as poss from the speakers without going behind me. Really makes the music grab me - love that feelin! :D
Nice job guys !
Thanks Bèndybônz (copy/paste :hihi: ).

Suppose I'd better explain a bit about the choir decision, huh? :hihi:
See, when we were at an early stage and pretty much just had beats and basses, I listened to it once and it just reminded me (rhythmically) of a track from KY by Lemonjelly. So that kind of guided decisions and there's a choir in that track, so I thought, "OK, why not?". Of course we changed stuff so it wasn't a copy of LJ, but the mood's still there, hopefully. Just not as good as LJ. :oops: :lol:

zeoy wrote:Congrats Mick and Helen (or vice versa). Nice tune you got there. Starts a bit on the cheesy side but soon nice melodies, unexpected chords and rythms appear.
Thanx for the smile :wink:
Thanks for listening Zeoy. :)

Cheesy, huh? :roll: :x :lol:
Pure Gorgonzola mate. :lol:

I think the rhythm's got a bit of a Bossa Nova feel to it. Is there a Bossa Nova Cheddar? :hihi:

Return to “Music Cafe”