i am the resurrection.

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

keyman_sam wrote:

If this was my song, i'd have to beg a million souls to get people to listen to it. :cry:

BTW, vurt, nice song. :) What quipment you used? just reaktor? fess it up boy. :evil:

its my dashing good looks and charm :D

and when you say "just reaktor" :lol:
just is not a word one could use...

what i mean by that is no i didnt just fire up reaktor record it and go "done"
what happens is useing various things i will record masses of audio...
i then open these in an audio editor find the interesting bits and cut em up, sometimes it will be shortish snaps for use in a sampler other times just long sections for layers of audio...
then in one of a few favourite reaktor sample manglers i will build a map and again just fiddle and record for a while...
rpt the above until i have as much audio as i think ill need to then open my sequencer and start layering and adding fx.

its not as some people im sure suspect just aimless noodling, as has been proved i guess by one or two people who tried to prove it was ;)

multree wrote:

no it's because the vurt posted it..... I usually don't like stuff like that but I make an exception from time to time for my jbro ;)

cool stuff..... don't get the horror movie cenario in my head though..... nothing alive or organic here.... it's more like being trapped in a space station's transmition system and shrinking down to an atomic size.... and after a while some electric bees come along playing flute and I get rescued by a chopper pilot smoking a bong....

I guess.....
:hug: sup alex :D

the horror scenario is not essential, and i do actually like the space station vibe too.
not sure about pilots and bongs tho :o

clueless wrote:ahhh, I was going to say that.

go on then...

:hihi:

chatoyant halation ...
frenetic refraction ...

nice use of dons' theremin ...

it sounds like everybody is trapped....

8)

steve.

normal wrote:chatoyant halation ...
frenetic refraction ...

nice use of dons' theremin ...

cheers norm :)

blaster78 wrote:it sounds like everybody is trapped....

8)

steve.

and now you know why...

8)

vurt 8) :)

scary scape mate!
what is your motivation?!? :)

Soniccat wrote:vurt 8) :)

8)

sonic.

boom!

chuzzlewit wrote:scary scape mate!
what is your motivation?!? :)

pain, fear, despair, loss...

pretentious moi :o

normally i would say it was pretentious, but at the moment its kinda true...
this piece was written after being in bed for a whole week, i have an infection, i received some news that kinda hit me hard. im now in the process of having all of my teeth removed to be replaced with dentures, so those feelings and emotions mixed with enough meds to knock a rhino over, well kinda motivate the darker side of my audio works.

thanks for listening 8)

la musique. one hell of an outlet when you've been given a mighty blow eh?

indeed, i imagine when its all over and the pain is gone ill be writing happy hardcore tunes :o

Return to “Music Cafe”