from hodogaya ...

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

"Kit lives, though he is buried not far from here; and I am dead, though I watch the days-end light pinking cloudstreaks above the mountain in the distance, a tree in the foreground for suitable contrast. The old barrel-man is dust; his cask, too, I daresay."

r. zelazny
24 views of mt. fuji , by hokusai

mt.fuji from owari

fls
reaktor
absynth

320kbps / 11.7mb / 5.08mn
Last edited by experimental.crow on Tue May 16, 2006 4:17 am, edited 2 times in total.

very cool piece, love that high piercing dist sound (again), what is it? 8)

Kriminal wrote:very cool piece, love that high piercing dist sound (again), what is it? 8)
thanks , dave ...
'tis absynth , for that sound ...

beautiful as always normal.
i have the tools you do but never do i come this close to the restraint with sound you have. awesome.

This seemed to last an eternity

So sensitive, so fragile, so beautiful

thanks , john and mjark ...
i appreciate the support ...

Truly beautiful. Deconstruction of oriental fragments.

hey really nice track here norm, got the oriental shachuachi flute thing going and the drums give it an otherworldly feel and I keep thinking norm meets robert rich on mt fuji at night 8)

lovely this normal, the space and scope you get in your tracks never fails to amaze me.

it sounds like the inside of a japanese piano hidden in a massive cave :hihi:

cheers,

steve.

Deconstruction of oriental fragments
norm meets robert rich on mt fuji at night
a japanese piano hidden in a massive cave
:o

thanks for the comments ...
i appreciate your taking the time to listen , and comment ... :)

" … a soft blueness to the dawn sky , Fuji to the left, seen through the teahouse window by two women ; other bowed , drowsing figures like puppets on a shelf… "

r. zelazny
24 views of mt. fuji , by hokusai

mt.fuji from a teahouse at yoshida

fls
reaktor
absynth

320kbps / 12.3mb / 5.24mn

Like this new track norm (or second half of the first track) anyhoo, nicely done, has your distinctive sound. Makes me think of the movie Kurasawa's Dreams which is good good thing. :)

delicately lovely stuff norm.
:love:
off to listen to the second one now

beautiful...
...just what sunday mornings were made for...

another craptastic piece of garbage from norm. I can't tell why it takes you so long to release these.
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together...." -Carl Zwanzig

Return to “Music Cafe”