from hodogaya ...

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I could have listened and not said anything...but I opted to speak,and express another perception of this piece.

I've liked much of the music you've made in the past,but this one has nothing to it.
For me...this is normal subpar.
I know you do better then this...so don't take this as a personal attack from me.i'm just expressing myself honestly.
....................Don`t blame me for 'The Roots', I just live here. :x

... distinctive sound ...
... delicately lovely ...
... beautiful ...
... craptastic piece of garbage ...
... this one has nothing to it ... this is normal subpar ...
heh ...
so we're all in agreement , then ?...

all opinions are welcomed ...
i appreciate that you take the time to listen , and comment ... :)

Oh my... I missed both of these :oops:

I'll be back...

ew
A spectral heretic...

I'm back...

The first piece- I see we're going to have to surgically remove that Absynth patch from both of our machines one of these days :oops: :lol:

Played one right after the other, the transition's perfect 8)

The second one- ah... that melody line's going to haunt me tonight.
Poignant to say the least.

Me likee :)

ew
A spectral heretic...

ooh slippin an update in eh, i almost missed it :x

have to disagree with barry tho, subpar? nonsense just a different idea...
if we all kept on releasing the same pieces over and over would we progress? no, so we take chances here n there, some people will appreciate it others not, if we could please everybody wed be millionaires :hyper:

has an "eskimo" feel to it to me ;)

colossal and abyssal ... very cool pieces
5 twelve

cheers , john ...
thanks for listening , havran ...

"I find a place of twisted pines along the Tokaido, and I halt to view Fuji through them. The travelers who pass in the first hour or so of my vigil do not look like Hokusai's, but no matter. The horse, the sedan chair, the blue garments, the big hats - faded into the past, traveling forever on the print now."

r. zelazny
24 views of mt. fuji , by hokusai

mt.fuji from hodogaya

fls
reaktor
absynth

320kbps / 14.3mb / 6.16mn

Not a big fan of all this drone/noise stuff myself, but i do grab a few tunes now and then to see what im missing....and get some cool stuff sometimes.

This new one one is very cool, although not my fav of the 3 so far, but it def keeps the theme going, and makes for an excellent trilogy. Atmospheric, enchanting, haunting and graceful 8)

Kriminal wrote:Not a big fan of all this drone/noise stuff myself, but i do grab a few tunes now and then to see what im missing....and get some cool stuff sometimes.

This new one one is very cool, although not my fav of the 3 so far, but it def keeps the theme going, and makes for an excellent trilogy. Atmospheric, enchanting, haunting and graceful 8)

thanks dave ... :)
and welcome back ... :wink:

Return to “Music Cafe”