oinko boinko!(only 2 mins 20 secs)(industrial techno*)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

respirator wrote:Hm. What is this then? Cool, but no where near the usual excesses :-(

just a quick noodle, excess will return, dont you worry...

lex_strooder wrote:drums ..!!!1111 i want my psycadelic space drone agent back...

minimal service will be returned soon. 8)

vurt wrote:
respirator wrote:Hm. What is this then? Cool, but no where near the usual excesses :-(

just a quick noodle, excess will return, dont you worry...
Yeah, sounds like a quick noodle. Its i-ight!! haha But the 2 minute 20 sec title did rope me in, since if IM being honest excesses that clock in over 7 minutes, I defintly lose interest in. I dont claim to be too familiar with what you do,, so I could be WAY off, but of what I have heard you fall a little in between my tastes, At times you border on noise(almost), WHICH I like, but not noisy enough! :hihi:

BY the way Im quite drunk so as I said, I may not know my ass from a hole in the wall, much less your music.. BUt I'm a fan and listen when I can, but I'm still on modem, so your long-ass excursions I have to pass on most of the time..
link to my Asspace page(Myspace) This has become a necessary evil http://www.myspace.com/worldofshit1

so excess in under 7 mins and your happy :hihi:
and more noise...

i think i can do that :)

cheers for listening 8)

and yes honesty is always best, even if you are drunk and dont really make sense :hihi:

I didn't even see this one. I thought, "hmm... different vurt music?" This was nice, but I don't like it as much as your other stuff. ;) It's hard for me to criticize this, because it isn't my kind of music, but keep at it. :D
Mizutaphile.

vurt wrote:just playin with some new bits
pederast.
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together...." -Carl Zwanzig

I was listening to this track last night and I think I like it even more now.

Return to “Music Cafe”