noodle

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

last weekend I met a guy who lives in the area who is into the same sort of sound that I appreciate and we decided to get together and make a little noise. last night we made an evening of it and this is the one piece of the series whose recording worked...

Click here.

24 mins of dark ambient/noise.

enjoy.
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together...." -Carl Zwanzig

Cool, meditative computer noises. Good work. Sounds like fun!

I wonder if the other noodle will appear here as well ;)

synchysis ...
aural monoblepsia ...

excellent...the machines are teaching us if we only learn to listen, they have so much to impart

Some nice twists and turns... the whole middle section is pretty amazing.

thanks for the comments, gentlemen.

mark, I'll have a listen to what I recorded and see if the quality is good enough to share...
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together...." -Carl Zwanzig

i seems to get a very random 24kb per sec, packet shaping i guess.

will be back once i've heard it :)

took forever to dld but i really enjoyed this 8)

actually listened tthis a few times now, really good dynamics, excellent sounds, especially the "diving" bits.

top notch.

steve.

:D

thanks...

will grab this post dental trauma :)

darn tasty shizzle :)

I suspect I will like this before I listen to it.
Oddly I have listend to a decent portion of it since that last sentence so I must like it because it caught my attention.

Yes I can safely say I am liking it.

This is a fun noodle, John. Hope you guys get to do this again, this stuff will really take off once you've had a chance to figure out each others tricks.

Return to “Music Cafe”