sidearm: digital mangrove e.p.

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Digital Mangrove is a four track e.p. of soundscapes inspired by the australian landscape.
It is available as an online stream or individual tracks can be downloaded to your HD.
There is also a zipped archive of all four tracks replete with sleeve notes

digital mangrove e.p.

Any feedback is appreciated.

Hi Grilla

This is an AWESOME slice of the outback though the digiyized sensibilities of a true artist. I LOVED IT!!!The Girlfiend did too!!

Ya'll do yer selfs a favor and roll up a fatty then check this out!!

1 :)
Original Site: http://www.thetheoryofone.com

New site: Image

Excellent!

:party:
Jens, "B.t.w.: it appears I was wrong"

Thanks! Dling the zip now.

This is fantastic, grilla. Liked the original track, really like the new ones, too.

Hi folks'
thanks for checkin' it out.
I've had a pretty decent response so far, so I'm pretty happy .

The new tracks are just as good as the previously posted ones. 'Plateau' remains my all-time favourite of yours.

amazing stuff, SG. Revelatory and absolutely sumptuous.
Last edited by mayan on Tue May 02, 2006 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yum. Lovely. Delicious sounds. I have to play them again when I get home. Work speakers not paying them respect.
Rakkervoksen

Cool, thanks folks :D
hope you still like 'em on the proper speakers hovmod
dystonia_ek wrote:The new tracks are just as good as the previously posted ones. 'Plateau' remains my all-time favourite of yours.
I like that one too.
I'm happy in general with my output at the moment. Seem to be on a bit of a roll...

grilla, this is stunning. I mean, these are beautiful and the tracks really flow together so well. I've downloaded the big zip, will keep and listen to this. Thank you!

D'you overhaul your site?... looks great!
Image Image

Still listening to these, grilla. Makes for a great way to adjust your head mid-day.

polyslax wrote:grilla, this is stunning. I mean, these are beautiful and the tracks really flow together so well. I've downloaded the big zip, will keep and listen to this. Thank you!

D'you overhaul your site?... looks great!
Thanks for the kind words and encouragement polyslax.
I've recently retooled the site, much prefer the simpler interface. Glad you like it, I think the zoozither site looks real cool too...

shamann wrote:Still listening to these, grilla. Makes for a great way to adjust your head mid-day.
Thats great to hear!
Glad I can provide a little workday therapy :lol:

Return to “Music Cafe”