painkiller.(4mins)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Soniccat wrote:As always John this sounds pretty cool. Shorter than I was expecting but liked what I heard. :)

the live version will be much longer :hihi:

glad you liked tho :)

runagate wrote:Where in the world is vurt?
I need to bring him a fruit hat and grass skirt.

some say the vurt is beyond our world, others say its in manchester uk, others say its me, also in the manc uk area :o

he would wear them too...

fake wrote::D

This goes well with my head at the moment, some great sounds and fx.

I love this one. 8)

Hope you heal quick. :wink:

fake

i hope i heal quick as well, an appointment every week for another 6 weeks :o i want at least a few days free of pain between now and then :o
seriously its starting to sink in now and i dont mind admitting im scared :(

thats just the mopey side of me tho, when the pain killers n shit kick in im the life and thole :hihi:

well only another 6 weeks eh...
im gonna need some ideas soon of what the tooth fairy might owe me for this one, im expectin a little more than a quid after this ok!

Hunter wrote:my first vurt track for aaaaaages, good to hear you again! soz to hear bout the badness, fight the evil invaders john!

therell be plenty more where this came from...

dont suppose the camel boys got anything in the pipeline for the next six weeks that might cheer me cockles?

cheers for listening everybody, specially as im being a bit shy on the listening front at the moment, sure you can understand when the pain subsides enough for me to cope with audio i tend to make and post rather than listen.
for this i apologise :oops:

throb'n'tingle - nice :) 8)

btw are you just going for extractions, or are you having the mouth refurbished? two years ago i had a few taken out and some old root canals reworked. i was going to leave it at that but my wife told me to get it done and paid for the rebuilding job. i'd have preferred some new studio toys, but it was her call. when we married we did'nt bother with rings and all, so it became a kind of surrogate for that. doubt ill be around for the fiftieth wedding anniversary, but perhaps we can exchange gold dental implants.

sorry to clutter the thread with a load of old cod tobblers, but this track is a real trip i can relate to.

regards

im getting dentures :o
im happy enough with that after all this pain, i honestly dont think i could cope with the pain of having my jaw screwed 32 times :o
maybe in the future if they invent some way that doesnt involve more pain :hihi:

plus if i go with dentures i can get john vulich to make me a set for special occassions too :lol:
the cash really isnt the problem tho, it is just the thought of prolonging the pain

anyways...

glad you enjoyed the track :)

Return to “Music Cafe”