noodle pt. 3

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

another late night/early morning collaboration. mystahr and I were discussing the merits of minimalism and decided that the time was right for another remote noodle. with the limitation that we could only use two instruments each, we setup and cranked out the following.

noodle pt. 3

27 minutes of droning minimalist soft noise
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together...." -Carl Zwanzig

Nice and err ambient. :D

Started out quite relaxing but then got too 'spooky' to be chillout.

Nice,

WoJ

:)

I was trying to chillout, but some mad Dutchman kept getting all heavy on me.
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together...." -Carl Zwanzig

can't sleep so have been listening to this.

you and mark seem to play off each other well.

good stuff 8)

mark's an easy man to work with. glad you enjoyed it.

no i believe you are.

anyway cool piece again.well done to the yank and the dutchy :)

I believe it's the both of us 8)

This is the first time I hear the whole performance back (while performing I have the stream signal on headphones and hear myself solo on the monitors)
And to think 15 mins before we did this I had nothing installed as it was still packed from the trip to Rsmus

I love these noodles :D

Really excellent jam, this... The instrument limit seems to have kept everything very focused. Be nice to hear a hi-fi collab between the two of you at some point!

:oops:

dystonia_ek wrote:Be nice to hear a hi-fi collab between the two of you at some point!
if someone foots the air fare, he knows he's welcome.

thanks for the listens and comments guys. rest assured this won't be the last remote live collaboration between mark and I.

Return to “Music Cafe”