An Inconveniet Truth!

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.

Is Global Warming a reality!

Yes
75%
No
25%

Total votes: 32

RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi yah! - Visit TheSystemERA.com

An Inconvenient Truth - Torrent Play - 192Khz
An Inconvenient Truth - Torrent Download - 192Khz

Find Her Way Again - Play - 192Khz
Find Her Way Again - Download - 192Khz

Pretty much the final product, still a bit of mixing and mastering to do, can't do it until I get my new Athlon 4200+

Egnore the Torrent thing, its a trick to get Google on my side!

Enjoy!

Peace out!

:band: :band2:
Last edited by System ERA on Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:25 am, edited 24 times in total.

Cool. Al Gore would be proud :)

Yeah used the sample at the begining, don't think I'm gonna get in trouble.. Doubt they would sue someone for sharing their concern. Could you imagine the headlines "enviromentilist musician gets sued by democrats" heheheheh

Cool!

Hay just tweaked a fair bit, man its gonna be one of those constantly evolving songs I think.. Another damm project of many... Sorry a bit pessimistic, didn't get to take this young lady home, had the option but my mate likes her and he was there and I didn't wanna rock his boat! DAmm Conchance!!!

Wow this one really ain't that popular! Retro is so not in!

i can't get the song on either dld option :(

i get either....
The playlist that was generated by your play.php request contained no data - verify usage
or
unable to retrieve data for song_id (640) - song does not appear to exist
cheers,
steve.

Sorry... Shit I hope that hadn't been down for too long, it was down at the worst possible time.. As you see, I'm going for a rather high paid job interview, and was using the site as one of the main selling points! hehe ARRGG!!

:D

Yeah itz fixed now! Just called the guy!

works now 8)

great tune, love the time sig stuff, gives it a real rolling feel.

theres a couple of bits in the verse where the vocal gets swallowed up a bit and i can't hear it anymore, i know f**k all about vox but it needs a bit of something to bring it out from the mix.

the chorus is excellent.

great tune,

steve.

Cheerz man, yeah its very early dayz indeed though, got a fair bit of structure and additional content to go on... Its way too fucken cold though to work in my studio... It was like 26 degrees a few weeks ago, its like -2 at the moment! AAARRRGG!!!

f**ked up random weather! Some parts of the country have had the biggest droughts in living memory while other parts are flooding, we're only a small country, well two irelands to be precise..

Huh!

Hay just wondering, are you catz still haveing trouble streaming... We got some wacky internet shit going on at the mo.... Just didn't know if it was effecting people out of New Zealand!

Cheer...

Funny, peps are voting on this, but I've had zilch feedback about the song!!! Come on peps! Please, even if you hate it, yeah GuitarJeff heres your chance to critize my music skill hehe.. Nah just kidding, you never got back about that other post!

I hope it is, it's too cold in Germany and Switzerland anway :-)

--th
I'm the stereo chancellor

Hahaha... Yeah az I was saying, it was like 26degrees a week or two ago and like a few nights ago it was -2.. Its gone poos hehe..

Yeah Global Warming typically means more extreme weather patterns, even more snow in places, but in general a heating of the climate!
Last edited by System ERA on Thu May 18, 2006 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Right... can you say *twister*!!! ;-)

--th
I'm the stereo chancellor

Return to “Music Cafe”