(Baghdad Is Strangled By The Smoke)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi everybody

This is one of my songs. I compose the music and record it and the voice of the solo is my voice!

So I want to hear your opinion.. :)

By the way, it is in Arabic but I think every one can understand the music. :wink:

http://www.soundclick.com/pro/view/02/d ... ID=3558917

click on hi-fi or lo-fi
Last edited by saihateen on Sat May 13, 2006 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

wow! :o

it's certainly an arresting title. Very episodic, and without doubt the most 'alien' thing I've heard here, and I mean that in a good way! :)

Thaaaaanks clueless :)

This song was for a big show and it talks about the war in Iraq.

I made it with FL studio and the Korg PA80.

The only recommendation i have is to blend the vocals into the mix a little better. They overpower the song ( a bit too loud). Now, i do think they should stand out but just blended in better.
Other than that, this is a very interesting tune.
:tu:

Interesting... I like it, it's moving.
Agree that the vocals, espacially later (although they are excellent) seem to drown the music & don't really blend, they seem more like someone singing over the music, rather than truly being in the mix.
Love the flute.

Wow! Nah very nice! Very Epic, and they are some groovy synths... But yeah, the vox are too prominant in my opinion, maybe down about 3db even!

Yep, definitely different from what we are used to hearing at KVR. :) So, I take it's not you on that picture. Otherwise you have the deepest voice for an 11 year old I've ever heard :hihi:
I like the blend of Ambient and arabic music. Voice is a bit loud though. Strings are great btw.
For my liking it's a bit too long ...over 10 min. :o

Armadillo wrote:it's a bit too long
saihateen wrote:This song was for a big show and it talks about the war in Iraq.
;)
saihateen wrote:I made it with FL studio and the Korg PA80.
I'd like to know what the balance is between real and synthetic instruments. I'd LOVE to know what the lyrics are...

Return to “Music Cafe”