NEBULA ...a remastered real-time impro

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This is an original real-time impro with some tuned samples of bird's warbling ( i opened a thread on uebershal's forum on that particular purpose ) some EVP88 e-piano from logic, some B4 and a very few other voice sample ( probably M-Tron, can't remember exactly what went on )

www.anak-krakatoa.net/~downl/misc/nebula.mp3

As "impro" in fact everything depended on a previous work of layered sounds played then with a single, continuous, note-on on the keyboard, a few work on the mixing table with left hand and other discreet intrumentation and background bioacoustic sounds added afterwards

cuckoo !!!!

No OnE fOr A nAsTy CoMmEnT !!!!!!!! . . . HUH !

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

A very atmospheric, dreamy ambient tune. No beat, no funk, no hook. Nevertheless, I felt comfortable when I was listening to it (and looking out of the window, seeing the cloudy sky, reflecting). I'm a beat freak so don't expect me to say this is the greatest thing I've ever heard. Let me say it this way: You did everything just alright.

psynus wrote:I'm a beat freak so don't expect me to say this is the greatest thing I've ever heard.
Do worry anyway, this would be completely megalomaniac

...though it is a quite common attitude that i can't say for sure i'm completely safed, perhaps not the most objective attitude, so far ! )

:lol: :wink: :lol:

Not bad, not bad at all. Could be mixed w i d e r and deeper. But if done "live" then well done. But birdies? Really?

A few thinks as described on the first post, birds includes; where done afterwards on Logic

But the basic take ( a long sample of rain/thunder + a TG 77 self-made patch ) was done in real-time on a single note-on

Return to “Music Cafe”