India

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I really can't be bothered mixing this properly at the moment (I'm getting pretty tired of this track already) so expect to find a few things that could do with a bit of work :)

the ending is rushed as well

anywho..

http://www.kaboegel.com/dl/India.mp3

all kinds of comments welcome :lol:
My other host is Bruce Forsyth

i'm not sure i've heard any of your music before, this is pretty nice.

couple of comments,

that vocal is ace, where did the sample come from or are you keeping a little indian woman in the cupboard under your stairs :hihi:

i feel like the fill on the break in the 2.50 -> 4.30 section could be repeated with a little less frequency than every 2 bars possibly.

the ending is indeed a little rushed, doesn't need much though, just a little bit of sparkle.

good tune
8)

cheers,

steve.

blaster78 wrote:i'm not sure i've heard any of your music before, this is pretty nice.

couple of comments,

that vocal is ace, where did the sample come from or are you keeping a little indian woman in the cupboard under your stairs :hihi:

i feel like the fill on the break in the 2.50 -> 4.30 section could be repeated with a little less frequency than every 2 bars possibly.

the ending is indeed a little rushed, doesn't need much though, just a little bit of sparkle.
the vocal is from Deepest India (zero-g)

that 2.50.. section was supposed to have an extra voice over it (possibly vocals) but it the lead I had didn't sound quite right. If I can be bothered mixing it properly I'll probably add something in that section to make it a bit more interesting.. or just shorten it

..and say no more about the end, I'm almost as bad at it as drum programming :lol:

thanks for the nice comments
8)

nice. dark and intense. I got a bit lost in the middle but other than that, pretty cool :)

CypherOne wrote:nice. dark and intense. I got a bit lost in the middle but other than that, pretty cool :)
I ran out of weed in the middle :lol:

just downloaded your track btw.. will have a listen right now

What a weird track coming from you..I dig it, it's just not something I'd expect to hear you produce..f**k, nice build at 4:45..

Hey man..You're not like...happy, or something, are you?

:scared:
Jens, "B.t.w.: it appears I was wrong"

Sickle wrote:What a weird track coming from you..I dig it, it's just not something I'd expect to hear you produce..f**k, nice build at 4:45..

Hey man..You're not like...happy, or something, are you?

:scared:
happy..?

there is alot in this,and I really like the changes it goes thru.
the beats are great,and full on about 2/3 rds the way thru.

thanks fateamenabletochange :)

I like this a lot, remind me of FSOL in some parts,
the first half is my favourite, before that "chemical" groove which blocks a little the evolution of this nice composition

good track... good song progression in this.. I like the "chemical" groove.. :hihi:

so do I

thanks guys :)

just noticed it doesn't travel well accross systems..
it needs some serious eq'ing

My first question is: do you think 15.9Mb is large enough? Here in India, it is going to take half an hour to download. Whoops, its gone up to 36 minutes. f**k it, I was only curious to see how really bad it was but life's too short and I gotta go to Delhi.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

BONES wrote:My first question is: do you think 15.9Mb is large enough? Here in India, it is going to take half an hour to download. Whoops, its gone up to 36 minutes. f**k it, I was only curious to see how really bad it was but life's too short and I gotta go to Delhi.
it will be ready when you get back :P

..and I reckon you don't hear many of vurt's or sickle's tracks then :lol:

Return to “Music Cafe”