DT - Inferences - crooning miserablism

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

runagate wrote:I wanna give this song a chance but "crooning minimalism"
brings to mind Morri---, which I can't even bring myself to type...
:lol:

bluedad wrote:
runagate wrote:I wanna give this song a chance but "crooning minimalism"
brings to mind Morri---, which I can't even bring myself to type...
:lol:
Morrisons?

Not mad keen on their own brand beans and that but most of the stuff is ok. Morrinov cocktail....therin is another story,; birds bogs scarborough, etc......

Morrison, of the Patricia variety... perhaps not.

Beautifully arranged, Donks, you talented so-and-so.

Can't wait for your World Cup song, even if t'D.Batty's day has long gone (if there ever was one in the first place, that is... he hardly shone when wearing the three lions if I recall)

Bastard. Both of you.
Mild-mannered web designer by day - tired web designer by night.

donkey tugger wrote:Ahh, the singing, always the bastard! One take man strikes again, a right bastard to sing that too. One agrees, give it a bit to soak in and I'll mix it better.
what I was thinking on first listens is that it might be especially important for the lyrics to be clear in the quiet part at the beginning, for the set-up or thread of suspense

also, I think that is one of your sparsest intros -- very good for contrast ;)
5 twelve

Cheers. Managed to stay sober enough to turn up the vocal a bit (bank holidays, yay!) Same linky as before.

Right, on with the world cup song, 'Embrace are a bunch of cun...', Nah, might be, "Batty's marching on, wi wife an family an bret an meat".

yeah, that's better -- nice textures and development of mood in this one
5 twelve

sounds like a MOR ballad. i hate those. girlies will love you for it though. i just had some fun with a nude one. well, a picture of one actually.

Gargoyle wrote: Can't wait for your World Cup song,
that reminds me of your song from a few years back..what was the name of that..germany 5 england 1????something like that.
I listened to it just last weekend. really.

Return to “Music Cafe”