vurt Live performance

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

first blood.

not titled with any recent events in my life in mind, but instead as its the first piece from a new sequencer :)
simple f**k up of some cm loops, no fx cept the odd pitchshifting/warping just pure audio :)

at last i got my homework finished and could load up a few loops in live and finally have a half decent look at it :D

I don't know if you'll find this pleasing, but I find that song strangely adorable.

haven't listened yet, just takin a break from my new toy
(nord micro mod)
but noticed you got Live! congrats!
strange, my first tune in Live had a similiar title..

runagate, course i find it pleasing, makes me want to dig even deeper into live so that i can produce even more adorable pieces :D

and thanks for listening :oops:
i can always count on one or two people who i know will comment, they may be nutty, but theyre the people that inspire me to carry on posting :D you are one of those people so get a big :hug: for thanks :D

bluedad wrote:haven't listened yet, just takin a break from my new toy
(nord micro mod)
but noticed you got Live! congrats!
strange, my first tune in Live had a similiar title..

ooh enjoy the nord :D
look forward to hearing some new tracks from you now :hyper:

and yeah i got live, need to get deeper under the hood i think but so far seems quite intuative, if something as simple as this was can sound good ten i cant wat to put some work in :D

vurt wrote: ooh enjoy the nord :D
look forward to hearing some new tracks from you now :hyper:
yeah, I was just practicing recording some loops from the micro into Live. that's what's so great about it; it's so easy to create loops and stuff.

your tune sounds pretty cool. I can only imagine what you'll come up with when you start adding automation and fx.

vurt wrote:
at last i got my homework finished and could load up a few loops in live and finally have a half decent look at it :D
Welcome aboard 8)

downloading, but can you still do stuff in live 4 lite? I got it with ma trigger finger..but seems limited.

It's alive, it's alive. 8) :-o cool glitch john :)

tconrardy wrote:downloading, but can you still do stuff in live 4 lite? I got it with ma trigger finger..but seems limited.
Hi Tim
They released a free update to Live Lite Ver5
It has a few more features and is a bit more usable than Live Lite ver4. I think it added rewire support for 1 but i'm not sure as i never rewire ...heh

You should have got notice on it. I like messing with it a bit but i'm too hooked on other Hosts at this time.

Great stuff vurt.... a beat!
;-)

Paul

all the best,mouth pain is really bad
all the watery noises remind me of gargle and rinse,and there is the buzzer,and the steady pulsing of pain fibres,and the noise of someone groaning like underwater or something

it is all there

keep crankin' out the tunes, though
maybe you wouldn't get all f-ed up is you didn't make music?!
ah, it's probably worth it ;)

bluedad wrote:
yeah, I was just practicing recording some loops from the micro into Live. that's what's so great about it; it's so easy to create loops and stuff.
well like i said, look forward to what you come up with. :D
your tune sounds pretty cool. I can only imagine what you'll come up with when you start adding automation and fx.
started having a quick look at a few abletone devices, some lovely stuff to be playing with :D

opia wrote:
vurt wrote:
Welcome aboard 8)

:D great to be here.

tconrardy wrote:downloading, but can you still do stuff in live 4 lite? I got it with ma trigger finger..but seems limited.

fraid i dont know much about the lite versions, jumped straight into 5 :hyper:
id had a quick play at college as one of the tutors has it on his laptop, sort of instantly fell in love :love:
then within a few days there was a deal that was too good to miss in the marketplace :hihi:

Return to “Music Cafe”