"infinitesoul"

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

this was originally entitled 'garbagita and low sperm count'about incredibly intrusive bullshit neighbours who are harassing me,the sri lankan mafia thru the wall,and talentless preppie rich kids from 100 metres thru the trees,and giving daily reports to my work colleagues about what I am up to,which is mainly suffering from harassment.
My oldest boy has moved out after they reported him saying something hurtful about me that isn't true.I can't shift until end of June.

the cold,judgemental,leap to false assumptions based on a faulty data set,peeps at work don't get it,
that they and what they are doing to me is a subject of neighbourhood gossip,who know,the reason it is so covert,is because what they are saying is bullshit.

but it sounded 'nice' so I have called it 'infinitesoul' after one of my myspacefriends.

and I am pleased.

this is a simple mood piece in ambient/soundtrack style,4 instances of Wusikstation software and Spacehawk soundsets,played in real-time on the midi-controller.

Download
http://www.realmusic.co.nz//download.ph ... =song_hifi
HiFi Play
http://www.realmusic.co.nz//play.php?ba ... =song_hifi
LoFi Play
http://www.realmusic.co.nz//play.php?ba ... =song_lofi

see ya from space amenable to change [still have my sense of humour]

Well let's see...

First impressions: relaxing. yet strange, somehow a bit unquieting. All is happening somewhere far from my home and my familiary surroundings. This is an exotic place, untouched by civilisations yet. I feel everything is changing around me as the pads are evolving.
I feel secure yet strange. The relative simple and stationary harmonic line is well replaced by the rich pad sounds and their harmonics; then the change between the pad tones - smooth and elegant, let me adjust my mind to what's next to come.
I fell calm and relaxed yet a glimpse unconfortable. I'm far from my home and I'm meditating.
Definately a keeper. May I keep this one?

---------------------------------------------

Appologies for any eventually grammatical missmatches or misspellings. :lol:

Petru

very nice stuff. sounds very psychedelic, kinda fluid, underwater sound - for some reason I thought of a kaleidoscope whilst listening to this.

I don't think it's the first time I've said that your stuff sounds a bit like Death In Vegas to me...

thanks,harassment certainly bends your head
and I am secure in my self,but this is a strange place to be,I have lost alot,but shall get it back and gained so much knowledge of how the unempathic and talentless think and operate
so prophetic what your response is,has really helped thanks
really pleased you like it,and of course

I haven't listen to death in vegas enough to remember what that sounds like,but thanks,always choice to know what my influences might be. :D

nice, it does sound kind of watery this one.

personally, i think it could do with a bit of percussion to round it off, but it is a lovely tune without as well.

cheers,
steve.

this is pretty carn cool :)
a few clips here n there where the signal is too hot, not off putting tho as the tune itself is quite inviting. kinda makes me want to sit back and put me feet up, nice drifting tackle indeed :)

im not sure i agree with blaster regards percussion tho?
perhaps some sort of bongos but used very minimally, perhaps a few bars here n there, but dont over power the flow ;)

Perfect for chilling out to after work.
Not enough of an 'ambient head' to be able to offer any kind of constructive criticism.

thanks very much
I hadn't noticed it being too hot in a few places,I'll have another listen

fateamenabletochange wrote:thanks very much
I hadn't noticed it being too hot in a few places,I'll have another listen

remember tho, im a bit whacked out on pain killers so it might not be :oops:

sort of sinister sounding for relaxation per se
it gets cooler-sounding real, real loud

vurt is right,I must get into the habit of listening to the whole converted file,which exaggerates the production defects,and it all does seem a bit far away and quiet.I can add an effect for more percussion,might sound good,thanks blaster.
thanks for all the listens,has cheered me up heaps.
being harassed has taught me heaps.I do not like to kick arses,but the guy that keeps yelling at me that he is going to bring me down is going to get some villiage justice.

goodnight nurse

Return to “Music Cafe”