noodle pt. 5

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

another fun-filled saturday night/sunday morning Mystahr/Controlled Dissonance remote improvisational collaboration. I was cleaning the studio/nursery in preparation of my mother-in-law's visit next week and decided to use the opportunity to completely reorganize my live rig and maximize the amount of gear I could use at one time. and of course this theory needed to be tested live...

Noodle Pt. 5

pics of the new live rig

54 minutes of droning soft noise dark ambient at 96 kbps.

enjoy.
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together...." -Carl Zwanzig

*edit* fixed mp3 link...
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together...." -Carl Zwanzig

8)

It just gets better and better

mesmerising.

and im not even half way through.

now im all the way through, and i can only say "fuckin great work lads" :hail:

:)

thanks, sir.

This is the best noodle yet, for sure.

Will listen later, but tell us more about the metal bowl, please...

its a uh... metal bowl. a metal sink, to be precise. there's a contact mic taped to the bottom of it. you'll hear the sound in the piece when you listen. its unmistakable.

intel wrote:its a uh... metal bowl. a metal sink, to be precise. there's a contact mic taped to the bottom of it. you'll hear the sound in the piece when you listen. its unmistakable.
heh ...
i thought it was the cuspidor ...

what do you take me for, a hillbilly?

:tantrum:

intel wrote:what do you take me for, a hillbilly?

:tantrum:
no ...
i would have said ' chaw-jar ' , if i thought that was the case ...

:P

Return to “Music Cafe”