nebris :: reave

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

20:19, 224kb/s, 33MB

Play at maximum volume. Headphones not recommended.

33megs? Is this a live show or something? :?

WoJ

lol, listening now...

Did you forget to add the music?

WoJ wrote:33megs? Is this a live show or something? :?

WoJ
No, it's just 20 minutes long, is all. And this stuff just doesn't work at low bitrates. It barely works in compressed formats at all.

I'm going to try to listen some time today, but since the d/l speeds here at work are f**ked, I'm only getting 5k/per second. So it might have to be later before I listen.

Haven't seen you around, been on walkabout?

shamann wrote:I'm going to try to listen some time today, but since the d/l speeds here at work are f**ked, I'm only getting 5k/per second. So it might have to be later before I listen.

Haven't seen you around, been on walkabout?
I've had lots on my plate the last little while. Needed a rest from things for a bit.

Oh, a treat. Will listen when I get home...

NotTHeCommonDose wrote:Did you forget to add the music?
Funny, as I was listening, I was thinking, "Who put all that music in there?" I'm not used to my stasis being so animated, so it was kind of a surprising listen.

This is lovely stuff, James. Nebris always sits high on my favourite things list.

I wasn't so keen on this, but just to let you know I did listen.
My Youtube Channel - Wires Dream Disasters :: My Band - Tacoma Narrows Bridge Disaster
Product owner working for inMusic Brands - posting here in a personal capacity, but I will assist with any BFD related questions - hit me up!

wonderful little journey here. I really enjoyed this thoroughly.
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together...." -Carl Zwanzig

The only thing I didn't like was the clipping.

I like less noise with my noise thank you.

:wink:

But I did like this. Lovely spatial illusions if you listen in the dark.

And I listened with headphones!

I listened to it too, I don't understand what is so fantastic about this type of 'music.' Don't get me wrong I'm not being negative. I hold respect for all artists and it appears that you're very good in this genre, something I don't really know anything about. Maybe, however, someone would like to fill me in, is this kind of track solely for taking some kind of hallucinagen and trying to distant yourself from all forms of reality? I could probably bang tracks like these out... but why?

why does any artist create? is your art so contrived that you have to validate its existance by defining its purpose? can't art exist simply because it can, and be appreciated by those who are moved by that without having to justify the artists actions or intentions?

does the adage "If you have to ask, you won't understand" work in this situation?
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together...." -Carl Zwanzig

You may have misunderstood my tone, which is entirely my fault. What I really meant to ask is.... ah forget it. I understand it, i've made tracks like this myself, i just don't feel it as much as other individuals it guess. To me a peice like this would be fantastic with an orchestrated build up in it.. I guess I have just played too much warcraft 3 :D

Return to “Music Cafe”