Toxicality

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi, Haven't posted this here yet but now it's online at Max Clasters site I will...

Toxicality http://www.maxxclaster.com/mp3/Toxicality.mp3

All done using a very nice FM synth called Toxic III
(drums DK+)

This synth is a *Excellent* :)

I enjoyed that one greatly. It's got a very nice groove to it, complete with head bopping and toe tapping.

The only suggestion would be to avoid the fade out and go for some grand finale, but it's not bad the way it is.
Last edited by NotTheCommonDose on Mon May 29, 2006 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nice track.

You used my favourite preset in there too... 'bandpasser'... shoulda used more of it! :wink:

Cheers.

Thanks for the comments, I may well develop this one a bit more adding different synths and extending it much more. It is only a demo after all.
Yep 'bandpasser' is a really nice preset advaya.
Really nice synth to work with ;)

Nicely done, I enjoyed that.

ToxicIII was a bit of a surprise for me, after all Toxic II hadn't been out all that long and Maxx decides to totally redesign it. What's more, an upgrade from eJ to Toxic III is free, I upgraded from eJ to Toxic v1 when it first came out and I had to pay. Still, upgrade from Toxic II to III was free so mustn't grumble.
Analogue or digital – which is better? There's only one way to find out... FI-I-IGHT!!!

Thanks for the kind words Danny
:)

Hmmm.. it's like a 1980's jigsaw puzzle. Everything fits together nicely, all the cuttings are correct, and you're not missing any pieces. But somehow the end result is a picture of a cottage, and THAT isn't very pleasing.

Sorry, best metaphor I could come up with. I mean no offence.
My Youtube Channel - Wires Dream Disasters :: My Band - Tacoma Narrows Bridge Disaster
Product owner working for inMusic Brands - posting here in a personal capacity, but I will assist with any BFD related questions - hit me up!

:lol: No offence taken ;)

Return to “Music Cafe”