new work...

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hey there peoplei've just uploaded a new demoof one of my latest tracks wondered if anyone had any advice on it?

its called 'SHUTT'

link is www.myspace.com/aparatec

thanks ryan

I think the beats sound really good
the pecussion has the bass and treble covered,I wonder how it would sound with more in the mids from those more synth/pad sounds
not really sure as it all sounds good to me

yeah i do have that problem coz when i do start putting in mid range sounds it tend to get a little muddy

but will try

liking your music thanks for link

I have the same problem with muddiness and will have to take the time to try to learn to get it right
it has been suggested to me to not only use EQ but also panning,and using more or less reverb on some of the sounds

forward ver2:

I absolutely love this, totally tripping track!

I'm very fond of this side of "idm", with sensible, smooth grooves instead of mindless machinetwist. There's an unsynced panning wash laer in the song that was bit distracting, but true A+ music as a whole.

SHUTT:

:hihi: this is just that machinetwisting... but extremely well done, maintaining an old school feel. I would have liked the hi-pitch laser percussion sounds to appear more often, or then something similar should take their place. Ending is a bit abrupt The bass is gorgeous, all in all very pro sounding stuff from what I can tell from the mp3 compression.

thanks,

.jon

hme is incredibly lovely as well <3

It'd be great to hear these in full quality.

thanks for the comments - 'shutt' ends like that coz its just a demo version - i will be uploading the real version this week which changes a lot - i agree with people about this machine madness - as it is ok in small doses and if its done well -

very thankful for listening to my music....

will let you know when the full version of shutt is up -

thanks ryan

the full version of SHUTT is now up - www.myspace.com/aparatec

let me know what you think?

Return to “Music Cafe”