Find Her Way - Female Vocals and Ambient Guitar!

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.

Do you think this is commercially viable.

Once you fix those damm vocals!
22%
Once you master it and fix those damm vocals.
33%
Once you get some tallent, you suck!
22%
Once you get some tallent, you suck!
22%

Total votes: 9

RELATED
PRODUCTS

Find Her Way...

Find Her Way - Play - 192Khz
Find Her Way - Download - 192Khz

Just gotta say thanx to Woj for additional ambient twiddly guitar and also to Liz for some sexy fckn vocals... She so shows me up!!!

This is so close, I can hear the recording execz at da door..

Please be critical, I think this one will be my opening song for the album to be honest, havn't done any thing this rocky since 'America'

Peace out!

:band: :band2:
Last edited by System ERA on Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:00 am, edited 19 times in total.

Sascha Franck! :)

What should I get Sascha Franck to sing? I'm ocnfused...

Isn't she from here on KVR... So yah wanna play some guitar... What do yah think of my little wanna be rock song :D

System ERA wrote:What should I get Sascha Franck to sing? I'm ocnfused...

Isn't she from here on KVR... So yah wanna play some guitar... What do yah think of my little wanna be rock song :D
Since when is "Sascha" a girl-name? :shock:

Ahh, um sorry... Well my middle name is Che and people always think thats a girls name, didn't mean to offend an one... So um is any one keen, or am I just gonna get crap for making a humble mistake hehe.. :)

Sorry once agian... My mistaiek...

I could try and do some lead guitar on it if you'd like. Will try and record something later on this evening. Although im probably not as good as Sascha...dam what a girl she is. :hihi:

WoJ

i sing and play guitar (lead and rhythm)

Oh Lady J... I'd absolutely die for you to throw some of yah skill this way.. WoJ, I'm sure your prettty goood.., So is this Sascha like really really good, some kinda legond in the halls of KRV... heheh

Any way, both you cats just have a doddle, I really can't suggest much lyrics wise at the momnet, but will be getting on to that today... I just recommend getting familiar for the mean time and just trying out what eva...

I dunno why, but my media players kept crashing. Probably nothing to do with your song, but there it is. ;)

What key is it in? Seemed to be G# minor or D# minor, but sometimes those notes didn't fit in.

Greg

Um the whole guitar has been tuned up a semetone... For instance, bottom E is actually nBottom F... D is D#, etc etc....

That might be why your having a bit of trouble finding out the tune!

Cool! So what do yah think at this early stage...

Alrighty re did some vox, and theres this reaaly really beautiful section in the middle now... I really like it.... Please some actual feedback would be nice, and still looking for the guitar solo some where... Gonna throw this one in the comp, its actually about being trapped in abusive relationships :-o , I guess that follows the "Fighr" genre this month!... weard huh, not global warming for once! 8)

Cheers for the key advice. Doesn't strictly tell me what I need to know, but it gives clues since typically, pop/rock guitar tends to be centred around C (Am) and G (Em). Now I'll look into A#m and Fm to see if I can find what I'm looking for. ;)

The song's good so far! Haven't listened to the new version or recorded a solo. Went fishing this weekend. ;)

Greg

Oh bro, you will like the new version, parts of it are real moving... Well I'm finding that any way, I think its provoking a lot of memories of my X :cry: :cry:

I'l be alright hehe

Thought I might bump it, the cafe needs some more ROCK... An abundance of Ambient aint there?

Just tweaked again.... Come on, had shet all feedback on this one.... Has this became an ambiance furumm or something hehe....

Return to “Music Cafe”