Find Her Way - Female Vocals and Ambient Guitar!

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.

Do you think this is commercially viable.

Once you fix those damm vocals!
22%
Once you master it and fix those damm vocals.
33%
Once you get some tallent, you suck!
22%
Once you get some tallent, you suck!
22%

Total votes: 9

RELATED
PRODUCTS

I really like this so far. Just one criticism: at around 3:04, I think that guitar should be more up front. It's great, but would be more powerful if it were louder, in my opinion. :D

I don't really see why you'd want to add more. I think maybe adding any more to it would make the song too dense, but then again... I'm basically a minimalist... so yeah. :hihi: :D

This track sounds nice and dark... lots of feeling. Cool! :tu:
Mizutaphile.

Cheerz.... Finally some feedback hehe :)... Really appreciate it... Yeah I'l look into that guitar volume sitch.. Yeah I think your right about not adding any more, clutter and all that... Just gonna get the vox and extra details done I htink and just stick with tweaking what I've got...

Hay thanx...

Yo System Era,
maybe u haven't got that much actual feedabck on teh song coz theres ERY little to criticise.
This is clean, balanced any keeps me interested.
I'm either the worst or the best person to comment coz I don't like rock at all.
I didn't really have a problem with the guitar @3.04 as mentioed by someone else, coz the whole way thru u have managed to keep it interesting but smooth and I didn't feel an unsatisfied need for it to kick back in. I thought it was quite unique the way it just 'glided' back into the guitar. "Different but works" is good, and u of all people can afford to trust ur ears.
Feel silly for saying this too coz i said it recently in another thread, but.. i hear The Cure in this, and thats a very good thing
positivepixee (auditorium) might be interested in doin vocals too, but i know she's got alot on at the mo
Great song - u rock

Cool song. Interesting details. I guess the drums are sequenced?

Hay thanx BendyBonz... Yeah, its good to hear it sometimes, just any thing... Dunno I've posted a few tracks over the last month and with the finalization of this album, I guess I've been getting cold feet and needed some reassurement hehe.... Sound like a chick getting married aarrgg!!

Um to respirator, thanx for the kind words.. Yip they are sequenced using BFD Origional Pearl Kit, what gave it away? I waanna get the new BFD with 128 velocity layers, I think that will help realism..
Last edited by System ERA on Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Oh yeah, best of luck with the album ;)
Bendy

Thanx Bonz..... Hay for any one who was wanting to try additonal stuff on this, heres the chords...

F, G#, C - C#, G, A# - C#, F, G#

Cheerz...

Hey man, :)

nice work so far!! Love this fine arrangement! And you developed it..
Could imagine to play some psychedelic melodies on parts :)
Would add only minimalistic stuff.

There were lots of contenders already..
so what does maestro saying?

thom

PM me if ya wont
Symphony Nr.1
Meet the Cities Repair Team Unimportant laughter
music has become meaningless...we just keep doing it

Yeah brov.... Just givn Lunch Moneys gat samples a try.... One of em seem to work well for ambiance in the background, creates spooky electric vibe.... Maestro says Yes...

Hay Lunch Money.... Did the mix... Most of it is towards the end after the main chorus.... Alot of it is quite hidden away, but if definately added an extra edge...

Thanx bro....

Alrighty, just threw on another update!

Hay probably should stop bumbing this... Um just wanted to say, it looks like I found meself a female vocalist, recommended by a Mr Bèndybônz... Cheerz mate... Thats gonna make this my first true internet collab with one person doing ambient guitar, and another doing female backing vocals... Very cool... When I'm rich and famouse I think I'm gonna keep on sourcing tallent from KVR... heheh... ANy way, just cleaned up the mix some more, would love it if some of you catz who listened earlier could tell me how the new mix sounds... I don't even know if Mr Lunch Money has heard his guitar yet...

Hay PS... What genre is this??? The first half is rock, the second half is punk and third half is electronic... AARRGG!!

:) Cheerz all....

Never, ever worry about genre.
That's so last millennium.
This is the lead-in track to your album?
Nice, sounds very professional.

Thanx, yeah still gotta re do the vox, tried today, but I just didn't have it in me... Yeah one of the more rockier ones... Its certainly gonna be a mix of weard stuff on there...

ON the question of Lead in tracks, its not always best to give off the most rockier stuff first, but then if you want to keep the attention of the audiance you gotta grab thme right, I odn't know... I think it should be, I'm just worried it will make everything else look like poos...

Yeah yyou owuld laught if you were to hear some stuff just from two years ago, I htink the big learning curve has truly been in EQ....

Shit so sorry, all this time I've been giving tghe wroing person credit... Hay thanx WoJ... JUst curiouse how would you like your credits to be on the Album...

Return to “Music Cafe”