Weird experimental classical thingy

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Update: The 2nd part of this 3-piece work is now up for listening and downloading. The 3rd part will follow in August. All feedback is welcome again!
Truly mind-boggling music! - New album out! - And a blog!

Listening to Pt.2 right now. Very interesting. Starts out as kind of a Klaus Schulze piece, like something from his X album. The first introduction of the brass reminds me of Atom Heart Mother by Pink Floyd. Lovely deep bass on those kettle drums or whatever they are.

Now I need to break out my HP Lovecraft library and look up this story. I don't remember it by title :D

Great stuff!

X is still my favorite Schulze album so that's a compliment! The novel is worth reading every now and then...
Last edited by gravehill on Sat Jul 01, 2006 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, one can hear (in the first part), you're not classically-trained, but who cares. The first part was a very good atmospheric piece of music.....the second part is incredible. The fourth time today, I have to tell somebody: Great, just great! What a power and tension in this music.....part three: :hyper:

Mello
"It dreamed itself along"

Part three is now online.

I was feeling generous so I made also parts 1 and 2 still available for this month. Enjoy!

You can find all parts at http://www.chaosresearch.de/index.php?id=83

Return to “Music Cafe”