new runagate song - caffeine glitch madness unlistenable!

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

bernhardtjeff wrote: "performing"? nothing against glitch, but is automating a bunch of stuff now considered performing? hmmm....
"...automating a bunch of stuff..."

Depends on what kind of 'stuff' and how good you are at arranging it... Obviously you have no clue. :shrug:

pretty cool trip there,runagate!

bernhardtjeff wrote: "performing"? nothing against glitch, but is automating a bunch of stuff now considered performing? hmmm....
when it's on a "stage" :)
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

xoxos wrote:
when it's on a "stage" :)
Hmm after making this I giggled childishly for about 25 minutes thinking I'd finally made something that would turn just about anyone on their ear but the truly strange - I come back and I get more comments than ever.

Although, I must say, you get me on stage with a sax and I make something a whole lot stranger than this; to me, "performing" always involves my tongue.

Thanks for the laughs helps out on my severe kvr withdrawal.

- runagate

Return to “Music Cafe”