CypherOne - theydontknow (D&B)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Morning :)

I don't know if it's the wonders of an English summer, or having had the last couple of weeks off work or maybe something else that put me in the mood for some fairly brutal D&B, but I started this yesterday and I'm looking for some feedback...

It needs a bit more attention in the mastering stages (EQ etc.) but to the D&B heads - what do you think? Any thoughts on what I should add, remove or change? Should I just get my coat?

theydontknow

Please excuse the fade out at the end but it's not finished... :wink:

coat it is then :cry:

its prob good, prob needs a diff kick drum, prob need a longer build up, prob needs some EQ on the lead sound, apart from that, its prob rockin.... ;)

you could always post it to me LOL

:hihi: thanks, probably.

Definitely got potential there, Cypher.
The kick and snare don't sound right for a DnB track, at least from what I understand. The kick needs to be more solid and the snare sounds a bit more noise, I think.
Well put together though, and the ideas are all promising.
Mild-mannered web designer by day - tired web designer by night.

Nice track the bassline rocks and the they dont know sample. I think the drums need to be more dirty sounding to fit with the bass better good stuff. 8)

Very nice! The only thing I'd say is layer something dirty onto those drums ... maybe a bit of amen.

"... maybe a bit of amen."

:lol:

Good buildup at the start, think the drums are fine, but i'd agree wit arke, perhaps 'dirty' them up a bit. That bass part/distorted low part dosnt sound right at all to me, half sounds like my speakers are distorting, and it dosnt sound that low or that high, so it dosnt seem to fit :shrug: Likin' all of the other clicky bits and noises that come in and out, cool.

WoJ

I liked it..

reminds me of the stuff 4Hero have at the end of four pages (?) the bonus tracks with no orchestra

Ben

cheers all, tweaks being applied now :)

some great noises in here, that bass is very cool. too fast for me really though.

morning...still havent heard it :hihi:

I missed this too

hehe, don't worry, you haven't missed much. I've parked this one up for now and started writing something else...although I may finish it at some point.

yeah it sounds good but needs some kind of hook or summat. are those the same drums from summertime?!,sounds clean though, like a freshly wiped arse :D

Return to “Music Cafe”