2 new ones (ugly anti-music, etc)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

> Whether something is music or not depends much more on observer participation

if a deaf person plays a richard devine track at full volume is it music? is it even sound?

eh. the sound vs. music discussion has been done to death. don't rehash it in my thread.
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together...." -Carl Zwanzig

Excellent tracks... no.2 is AMAZING. A new benchmark for loud abstract sound around these parts, for sure.

I didn't notice too much going on in the very low end, but the mix is definitely muddy. Adrian's recording/mastering technique is very unique and the results aren't always as crisp as someone who does this on a computer. it makes for some great lofi noise.
mixes it down to reel to reel ?...
could i get the duct tape ?...

absolutely stunning!

The beast is speaking :-o

thanks,

.jon

thanks guys. Image
NJORMSKI wrote:mixes it down to reel to reel ?...
could i get the duct tape ?...
no.
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together...." -Carl Zwanzig

Looks like I'm late to the game. I could have sworn I replied here last night.

These are really good, John. Fun, like they tell a story almost. The first feels like no wave skronk from the early 80s, like you couldn't find a sax so you played duct work instead (it could happen). Very enjoyable.

my ductwork can beat up your saxophone, hippie.

:mad:

Hippie! :tantrum:

Careful now, Arto Lindsay's coming to kick your ass.

Return to “Music Cafe”