New stuff from me

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've worked on a few new tracks, and I have them up for listening on my myspace page, in my sig. Feel free to take a listen and tell me what you think.

nice mellow track.

Wow, I like this alot. Usually when I see a myspace page of music i'm not impressed. It's too bad too cause you haven't gotten that many views :( :( The track tyckle is awesome, I cant see any flaws in it. the melody is perfect. The production is mellow and fits the sound. The music is great. I'm checking out all your songs now.
Needs Tambourine started out very nicely. I love that bass sound you've got going. I've tried to replicate that on several occasions and ususally failed. (Although until recently I've been using all free vsts.) I love that lead too.

I added you as one of my friends, Also, what synths are you using for your tracks? I must say that they have a very nice production/sound quality.

Avalaunce is great too. ;)
Keep it up dude.

Heh thanks ;) I use sytrus for that bass sound and mostly all the other leads, except In MY. That uses a sampled Roland piano, some free soundfont off the net.

Return to “Music Cafe”