a litle distraction...

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

justly wrong is a 2 minute distraction from something else.... one of those hour things and it's...just...wrong... with a classic (of sorts) feel
for entertaining porpoises only

I enjoyed this - Dunder :D

seriously ::cool:: with a beat too :D

Best regards,

Spe3d

:O)

I'm such a fre-e-king reactionary
:D

This is the first tune I heard from you... but wow. At first I thought, "hmm... interesting," but as it progressed... man that's great stuff.

I LOVE weird melodic music. :D

And all this time you're walking around here, being like... "ooh, I'm soooo untalented. :( :(" Psh.

Baloney. :|
Mizutaphile.

ooh funky and clownlike :D

f-ing (and I don't use that hyphen lightly) awesome, seriously I'm glad vurt bumped this. made me :D love that melody

when the bass comes in under the melody at :31, its doesn't get much better than that for me

edit: I woke this morning and thought "I got a little over excited last night about that dunder tune." Listened to it again this morning, nope still have the same opinion. Just something about that bass melody combination. Of course the percussive elements are interesting too, but don't strike the same chord (sorry bad pun) as the the fast blippy bass.

Thanks vurt and G_J.
It was just a little reactionary song to some comments on another tune, where I just did exactly as the commentor asked, but with other types of 'errors'.

:D

Return to “Music Cafe”