Ildon - Mizutaism #3

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

!!! Another Ildy track! :hyper:

I think Amberience put it best:
Amberience wrote:haha!! Awesome! Reminds me of Wolfenstein 3d or Doom or something like that! Made me laugh, in a good way. :D
Also, it just kinda screamed "Roooolllaaaaandd" ... Overdrive Guitar patch, Power Drum Kit patch, etc. :lol:

As always, great! When's Juno-D time? :D

arke wrote:!!! Another Ildy track! :hyper:

I think Amberience put it best:
Amberience wrote:haha!! Awesome! Reminds me of Wolfenstein 3d or Doom or something like that! Made me laugh, in a good way. :D
It's my second biggest fan. :D Hi. Thanks, hehe.
Also, it just kinda screamed "Roooolllaaaaandd" ... Overdrive Guitar patch, Power Drum Kit patch, etc. :lol:

As always, great! When's Juno-D time? :D
I know, isn't it sad? I'm so shameless about being such a raging fanboy too. :lol:
Mizutaphile.

Oh yeah. I won't be getting my Juno for a couple weeks yet. I got to hear its woodwinds and strings in action some more. :hyper:

The sounds are the same as all the other Roland synths. There're just not as many of them and the features are much more limited. :shrug:
Mizutaphile.

Sounded great, nice production...very cool track :)
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Hink wrote:Sounded great, nice production...very cool track :)
Wow. Of all the people here, I wasn't expecting you to reply. :o Thanks. :D

About the production... thanks. I found out that if I stop putting tons of reverb everywhere, my stuff comes out sounding a lot cleaner. :lol: :dog:
Mizutaphile.

Ildon wrote:About the production... thanks. I found out that if I stop putting tons of reverb everywhere, my stuff comes out sounding a lot cleaner. :lol: :dog:
:lol:
Ildon wrote:It's my second biggest fan. :D Hi. Thanks, hehe.
And proud of it! :hug: :hihi:

Aw. :hug:
Mizutaphile.

Return to “Music Cafe”