annihilist+nebris collabs with kenji siratori

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

dystonia_ek wrote:I expect you'll have all that feti+streaming stuff in full effect.
That's because SIGHUP upload the brain universe that compressed the acidHUMANIX infectious disease of a chemical=anthropoid.....

:hihi:

I had put it away for the past week to work on a few other things, but then started looking at it again yesterday. To paraphrase some Irish git, I have all the sounds, now I just need to decide in what order they should go.

Darn; if I were at home Id've had more of those infectuous lines for the drop, but I'm not.....

Top guy to work with and great in contacts; one more project waiting for me till I'm home again

Will pick these up later

8)

Looking forward to this, though I've no idea what you're talking about :-)

respirator wrote:Looking forward to this, though I've no idea what you're talking about :-)
Respirator uploaded the brain universe that compressed the acidHUMANIX infectious disease of a chemical=anthropoid to the biocapturism corpse feti=streaming circuit of this abolition world!

:love:

By the way, Kenji also maintains his own review section at the Gaze Into a Gloom webzine.

"BRIGHTER DEATH NOW accelerate the paradise apparatus of the human body pill cruel emulator that compressed the acidHUMANIX infectious disease of the soul/gram made of retro-ADAM to the modem heart of the hybrid corpse mechanism that turned on technojunkies' ill-treatment to non-resettable virus."

normal wrote:both intel , and mystahr have been assimilated , as well ...
Me, too- I got one of those.

On another level, has anybody else been getting these weird e-mails every hour from Japanese names with all these bizarre characters as the subject on the same e-mail account that Kenji e-mailed you on? :? I've been deleting them as fast as they come in... :x

ew
A spectral heretic...

And, an update...

I still had Kenji's original mail in my inbox. I deleted that and the other four :? mails that had come in since I'd originally posted- the bizarre mails have stopped.

Ran a virus check- I'm clean, but...

I think I'll stay away from this joker...

ew

Almost 12 hours later:

And I spoke too soon- they started again.

This is REALLY beginning to piss me off...

ew
Last edited by ew on Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
A spectral heretic...

tsk tsk.

ew does NOT upload the brain universe that compressed the acidHUMANIX infectious disease.
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together...." -Carl Zwanzig

intel wrote:ew does NOT upload the brain universe that compressed the acidHUMANIX infectious disease.
So it would seem, but despite his transgressions, I'm certain that ew anatomizes the digital anus of the dogs of tera.

These wasn't as good as your usual stuff. Lacked the physical quality... But nice and interesting.

shamann wrote:So it would seem, but despite his transgressions, I'm certain that ew anatomizes the digital anus of the dogs of tera.
well that seems like a question too personal to ask in a public forum.
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together...." -Carl Zwanzig

dystonia_ek wrote:You mean you're not the master of your domain?
nope. not that there's anything wrong with that...

inhabitant
brilliant. excellent sonic range. masterful use of the stereo field. creepy; harsh; digital. very cyberpunk.

litened to the first two yesterday and got sidetracked following the trail of kenji/
Enjoyed them both, the first took me by surprise at 2:50
Liked the second one better; pretty cool esp at the end when kenji's vox comes in again.
listeing to the third now

burial duct
harsh; cold; abrasive. not as enjoyable as the first, but an excellent listen nonetheless.

the end point of the sun
more excellence of stereo depth. as an aside, these three tracks flow seamlessly into one another making for a very coherent listening experience. this one is lovely. static and insects; windblown microphone diaphragm and the subtle haunting drone all accentuated by the occasional cryptic spoken word piece bleeding through the soft noise like a hallucination or a message from the beyond. very provocative in its simplicity.

Thanks for the comments and listens, folks.

I got Kenji's commentary this morning:
annihilist's genomics strategy circuit that trash sense of drug fetus was processed to the reptilian=HUB_modem=heart that hung up the data=mutant of my abolition world-codemaniacs feeling replicant mass of flesh-module@annihilist crashes hunting for the grotesque WEB of a chemical=anthropoid=brain universe of the terror fear=cytoplasm that jointed to the insanity medium of the hyperreal HIV=scanners DNA=channel of the corpse city****annihilist sends back out the paradise apparatus of the human body pill cruel emulator to the acidHUMANIX infectious disease archive of the biocapturism nerve cells nightmare-script of a clone boy murder-gimmick of the soul/gram made of retro-ADAM era respiration-byte.

Return to “Music Cafe”