Ildon - More VGM! :D

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I made this in response to Tsuyoshi Sekito's and Ken Nakagawa's piss poor "winter town" themes for Romancing SaGa and Atelier Iris.

I'm actually proud of it. :D

Hope you all like it. :)

To those of you who come to the music cafe a lot, I'm sorry I haven't gotten a chance to give many people feedback over the last week or so. I haven't had much time to myself lately, and when I do get free time, I make music or check KVR and BS for a couple minutes. :)

I have to put together my updated portfolio, because I may be getting a job at a big game company thanks to a family friend. :D! Also some of you know I've had a family reunion of sorts with my brother who recently came up to visit me after 7 years, so yeah. :o :D

Anyway, I'll try to get around to the music cafe more. I have all tonight free. :D
Mizutaphile.

Oh, also, I made that using Edirol's Hyper Canvas and the Virtual Sound Canvas. Try to guess which is which just for fun. :D
Mizutaphile.

Very visual, as usually. A bit too cheerful and short for me, I like those dark, action packed numbers you do. However, very melodic and sweet and i'm sure it would fit in a videogame quite nicely.

Heehee... "too happy." :P :lol: Thanks.

I try to keep my tunes short. A sequenced tune on the Playstation couldn't be longer than 2 minutes, depending on the game and development team. Most composers went for 50 seconds to a minute and a half. My tune would actually almost be too long. :(

After listening again, I'm not sure I like the transition into the french horn melody. Ah well. :D

Thanks for commenting. :O
Mizutaphile.

Return to “Music Cafe”