hi everyone

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
Hey, my name is Gianfranco and im from Peru in southamerica, this is my music, enjoi !! , and be free to write me for any suggestions or commentes . Bye

mi proyect call BLUE DREAM
www.purevolume.com/bluedream (http://www.purevolume.com/bluedream)

:D

Hi, and welcome!
I got stuck listening to all those songs you have up, and they're pretty cool. Quite repetitive in nature, but with enough nerve to keep me interested. The drum tracks are a little simple, perhaps.

I just realized that I have a Real media window with live transmission from Discovery in the background, so the NASA samples I thought were in the songs were in fact coming live from the space shuttle. I'm sorry, then. I thought you had a NASA fetish or something, and it was quite cool to have those everyday problems (can't get outlook to work) going on in the music.

But now I'll have to listen again, because obviously your songs don't have NASA samples in them. :lol: I'm an amaot.

I predict I will like the songs though. Even without the space shuttle noises. Haha.

me <-- :nutter:
Rakkervoksen

Hovmod wrote: they're pretty cool. Quite repetitive in nature, but with enough nerve to keep me interested. The drum tracks are a little simple, perhaps.
My thoughts too, but I imagine that's what you're aiming for. Mix seems nice and clear (using in-ear phones...)
I felt that your tracks had an unnerving edge to them, most of all "Esfera". Probably the plinky pianos... 8)

I love the eerie tone of your songs.
I'll have to admit they're too repetetive for me, too,
but the mixes are absolutely excellent.

Welcome to KVR.

runagate wrote:I love the eerie tone of your songs.
I'll have to admit they're too repetetive for me, too,
Try adding some random NASA samples... :hihi:
Rakkervoksen

¡Hola y bienvenida! Mi familia es de Lima también aunque yo sólo haya visitado una vez cuando yo era 10 (fue a Cuzco también).
Gracias por compartir su música. ¡Más mejor! :wink:

Return to “Music Cafe”